What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Typoman

Got it from the e-shop. Its really hard for me, only because its mostly word puzzles and I'm dyslexic.

2019122319104400-F1F2413B62F601EA22D139794879A6C5.jpg
2019122319113900-F1F2413B62F601EA22D139794879A6C5.jpg

Pokemon X Version

I have defeated the dangerous villain Lysandre with robot arms and shades.

Rosten [Delphox] Lv54
Mitani [Charizard (Mega X)] Lv54
Hurley [Gogoat] Lv55
Lillex [Exploud] Lv54
Shranges [Aerodactyl (Mega)] Lv55
Heller [Golurk] Lv54
Altena [Carbink] Lv55
Bazzani [Clawitzer] Lv55
Desiré [Bisharp] Lv55

Donkey Kong 64 (Nintendo 64) - 21/200 Golden Bananas, 10% completion.

Angry Aztec is certainly pretty big and imposing, but I'm starting to make progress. I unlocked Tiny Kong and Lanky Kong and still need to find Chunky Kong, however I have obtained all the current weapons/instruments/moves for each of the Kongs. Frustration is already starting to seep in with that stupid beetle slide race with Tiny and after several tries I decided to put it off until later.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

going to dump beetles onto reese don't mind me

Paper Mario

So, I beat chapter 5 (Lava Piranha was really cool a boss fight ngl, almost thought it was a joke till I realized it wouldn't be THAT easy), and have now reached the boss of chapter 6.

Is it just me, or is Lakilester... lakiLUSTER? Haha, get it? Lackluster? Haha. Ha. Ha.

Donkey Kong 64 (Nintendo 64) - 30/200 Golden Bananas obtained, 15% completion.

Mostly did some backtracking through Jungle Japes and Angry Aztec with the other Kongs, Diddy's minecart mini-game was pretty fun. Still no sign of Chunky but I'm assuming he appears in a later level.

rayman 3.. was replaying some levels(fairy council and land of the livid dead), aiming ti get smiley murfy stamps on em and i got em first try! even found a pepperoni secret on my own that i haventt gotten before so thats nice! also actually got this screenshot with the text so this si important
unknown.png

bonus ramble. you know when you can somehow hear a smile?? thats exacty whats happening here
unknown.png

I thought the jump button was used for punching.

Reactions: zel
paper mario 64

this yoshi quest in chapter 5 is so annoying

Is it, tho? It wasn't that bad honestly, all easy to find.

Funny that I am the one saying this and not you.

As for me, I have beeten Huff N Puff and am now in Chapter 7, finally the jump command actually does damage now.

Is it, tho? It wasn't that bad honestly, all easy to find.

Funny that I am the one saying this and not you.

As for me, I have beeten Huff N Puff and am now in Chapter 7, finally the jump command actually does damage now.
well my guide says beat the bushes to get the red yoshi i'm fairly sure i'm in the right place, i remember beating four bushes before but no red yoshi kid, when i fought there were only two bushes and no red yoshi came out!

as for the others, well it took me a while to realise you could hammer the logs to make walkways and the jungle was a little confusing to traverse, but once i figured that out most of it was fine. i also found the levitating flower thing confusing since i know the yoshi adult said something about a flower and my guide told me to get to the top but didn't explain how i'd do that. eventually i figured a spin dash might help, and i was right

Ok there's your mistake, you're already using a guide on your first playthrough with presumably no prior attempts to actually do the thing without a guide. The guide tells you that you have to beat these bushes to free a Yoshi, which is half-true but the Yoshi doesn't appear when you beat them, they're just guarding his hiding spot.

As for the spinning flower you just have to spin dash on it, yeah, your guess was right.

I went into this section somewhat blind on where the yoshis are, only using my intuition and instincts. That's your problem, you're relying on a guide and are expecting things to happen, in the end making it misleading to you or something.

i am trying to do it on my own, but i'm dumb so i often don't figure it out (i also needed this occasionally for ttyd and spm). in that case i will pull out the guide

Seems that it was misleading in this case. No shame in using a guide when you can't figure out shit but I find there's a sense of accomplishment when you figure out something on your own.

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition. One of the classic western rpgs. It's got a bit of a learning curve but still holds up as a great game.

Donkey Kong 64 (Nintendo 64) - Playthrough retired.

Well, so much for knuckling down. Guess I'm just not feelin' the collectathon mood right now.

spore! i did an interesting challenge. my aim was to get to creature stage and get enough dna to advance to tribal without eovlving once. my strategy was to get all the weapon parts when transitioning from cell stage, and then just beat every weak enough creature up!
just gang up on everyone and ya done
unknown.png

however.. i ended up befriending one creature because its attack stat was too high so they woulda obliterated me, but the only friendly stat they had was level 1 sing. befriending was a safer option here
unknown.png
also i swear these went through a pokemon evolution
i dont know what they were initialy but they coccooned and turned into clubs and then the clubs coccooned and turned into spikey hammers
here you can see in the up left a "find a partner" task, which appears pretty much right at the start of the stage and its how you evolve. see i beat the stage but never cleared the task! should be good enough proof.
unknown.png
so yea this was pretty fun! i didnt even die either so this was basically the adventure of one creature that emerged on land and immediately started beating the hell out of everyone until it achieved sapience

Super Mario Odyssey

Had a sudden urge to replay this game the other day, so I did. Got to Seaside Kingdom today, it's still the 2nd worst kingdom (behind Moon Kingdom). I got the bare minimum Power Moons, all the souvenirs, and then left. The only good part of the kingdom was when I bought the Pirate Hat, so I will now spend the rest of my playthrough wearing only Shorts and a Pirate Hat.

Newer Super Mario Bros DS

It's a mod of New Super Mario Bros (obviously), it's pretty fun, got new levels, new music, a new (or old) powerup (the hammer suit). Also you can play as Luigi without needing to do that press L and R when you select your save file thing, you can just select which Bro you play as when you select a level to play instead.

minecraft again

i spent an hour trying to get wither skulls and didn't even get one... i think mojang should probbaly make this easier since like it's not really a test of skill or anything, just patience, i'm bound to get three eventually, it's just tedious to do it for so long unless you are lucky.

i know the looting enchantment exists but even at level three that approximately cuts the time in half on average, so it could still be a very long time, and obtaining that enchantment in the first place requires lots of luck - i enchanted about 30-40 iron swords trying to get it and didn't get it once. i did however have it on a looting sword, but unfortunately i lost that so i'm having to do this without.

Weird, that should be enough. Make sure there's no blocks in the way (even torches or carpet) and to use a grindstone so you don't waste resources crafting too many tools.

Back