What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Sonic Generations

I redid the Shadow fight on Hard and it was far more fun then it was the first time. Also I changed the song to Live & Learn, and it's perfectly timed to when Sonic and Shadow pass each other in the cutscene before the fight.

Playthroughing Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D while I'm quarentined at a friends house and can't get ahold of my gamefly envelope for the next Mario game. It's so beautifully detailed visually and musically

Mario and Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games

Started up the story mode again, and spent a good amount of time exploring Tokyo in 2020 for some good ol' trivia. I think I have a newfound appreciation for this game. There's really something magical about freely exploring real landmarks in Tokyo with Mario and Sonic characters, especially when you can see them in two different time periods and compare.

spore yestreday. just finished with my playthroughs for now! the last one was zealots again and i actually went with medium difficulty isntead of easy like all my previous ones. civ was actually really intense on medium wtf i really liked that. i played a bit of space too but i dont think i enjoyed it as much as on easy
archetypes_i_NEED1.png

edit: just started replaying through harry potter and the philosophers stone (on pc) to fnisih replaying the trilogy of the Realey good hp games.. i was kinda afraid of it but i enjoyed this way more than i expected to! i still dont like the controls (and the ledgegrabbing is so SLOWWWW) but after like 2 hours i got somewhat used to em! plus the game has a lot of charm and just looks unreasonably pretty. the secrets were pretty dam cool too!
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Last edited:
Mario Kart 7

unknown.png

unknown.png

screenshots are not mine
;)

aight now i beat harry potter and the philosophers stone. wow it sure took me a while i remember playing it when i was 6 and im 17 now !
overall id say it was a pretty dam enjoyable experience but the end part just had me frustrated more often than not. especially with the fact that you cant skip cutscenes. interestingly enough the final boss is the only part of the game that actually lets you strafe and aim the wand while moving which the next games just let you do normally lmao. anyway yea Good game even if rather clunky
also i missed 2 cards which stunk but maybe ill do another playthrough soon and get them for sure. its a super short game
no pretty pics unfortunately i think the second half of the game just drops the outside enviroments which the game does really well
unknown.png
unknown.png

Pokemon Sword (Nintendo Switch) - I replayed the main game two months ago but forgot to revisit the post game so I figure I might as well get that out of the way.

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (Nintendo Switch) - Last saved at Mud Bog Island, at the Village of the Lost Souls I believe.

Mother 2 (Earthbound).
Ness, Paula, Jeff and I rescued Threed and Saturn Valley from the Necromancer. In doing so, I got to meet Mr.Saturn, whom I have previously have only known from Smash. They are.. an interesting species to say the least. I can tell Temmie from Undertale was inspired by them.

minecraft

it was so annoying, basically we were playing eggwars teams of 4. i dont got it recorded, but basically i was doing well but my team were meh and we kind of let team light blue become the dominant side - all with the best stuff basically. i got the best stuff, but then basically the entire team orange came to out egg and i was the only one who was there to defend it and.. you guessed what happened. two of my teammates died pretty quick. orange and yellow both got taken out by light blue. by that point i was just getting even more resources, two notch apples and saving up for a third. my only remaining teammate against the three maxed out light blues blocked of the diamond generator in attempt to get more stuff for themselves, as they were basically bottom tier at that point. i sneaked off our island to get diamonds, but when i turned to come back, the light blues had suprised attack our base and killed my teammate, leaven me to fight alone. one of them tried sneaking off (and btw, their egg had been destroyed by orange irrc) so i killed them with my bow, the other two ran so i chased after them, on the way finally purchasing my third notch apple. they ran toward me, we fought, i noticed my hp getting low, so i ate an enchanted golden apple. a few seconds later i realised i was on half a heart - somehow i thought id eaten the notch apple when i hadnt - a split second later all was lost

Diddy Kong Racing

Diddy Kong Racing (U) (M2) (V1.0) snap0005.jpg

Nothing, just fully enjoying myself for a bit.

Dragon Age Origins, decided to go as a Dwarf Rogue this time.

Paper Mario

Oh well, that's chapter 4 done. Halfway through the game already.

But boy, this game gives you a ton of badges, most of which are good! Goddammit if only I could level up faster and get more BP!

Diddy Kong Racing

Diddy Kong Racing (U) (M2) (V1.0) snap0016.jpg

I love this game.

Donkey Kong 64 (Nintendo 64) - I've never finished this game before despite owning it since childhood and since I have already 100%-ed Super Mario 64 and Banjo-Kazooie in the past, I plan to knuckle down and do the same for Donkey Kong 64 as well. I am aware that some of the levels in this game are notoriously large with a lot of collectibles that only certain Kongs can obtain and I'm sure there will be a lot of frustration ahead, but I shall see it through. I already did an hour of Jungle Japes with Donkey and Diddy and I believe Angry Aztec is next.

Paper Mario

Oh well, that's chapter 4 done. Halfway through the game already.

But boy, this game gives you a ton of badges, most of which are good! Goddammit if only I could level up faster and get more BP!
oh hey me too! i'm doing my first playthrough of the first paper mairo and really enjoying it so far, i also just finished chapter 4 and started chapter 5 (tuesday to be exact)

i mostly level up bp for that reason

Back