Music you want in Smash

MightyMario

The Mightest Mario
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
I personally wish that Punch Bowl and Volcano Dome from DK Tropical Freeze were in. Such great fighting themes. Also, Sonic really could use Chemical Plant Zone or Metropolis Zone's themes to spice up his retro music selection.

Reactions: JC.
Mario Super Sluggers - DK Jungle
Wario World - Greenhorn Forest
Persona 5 - Life Will Change
Banjo-Kazooie - Final Battle
Minecraft - Double Time (Tumble)
Anything at all from the first three Paper Mario games

I also would like more Mario Kart music, like Bowser's Castle (Mario Kart 8) and maybe a couple of the battle mode themes.

I recognize that there were likely some sort of licensing issues at play, but the fact that not a single base game Minecraft song made it in is a sin. Some of the most iconic video game music that I wish got the inclusion it deserved. At the very very least, we should've gotten Sweden

Also I wish they included a version of Dearly Beloved that didn't require owning a Kingdom Hearts rhythm game to have access to :^)

i also remember being peeved that there was no actual minecraft music when thats like the biggest reason i wanted steve in smash. come on the potential of a music disc medley... heck if the timeframe was right they could have gotten away with at least lena raine's stuff (and also i think there was some other composer that could be viable) if only otherside was there i love otherside. calm4 would also be neat bc it actually bops BUT its made by a massive racist transphobe and also only super briefly existed in minecraft anyway so it wasnt viable anyway ... but. it could have been nice

otherwise. from what i remember. i was also peeved over no yoshis island final boss theme lmao. also, mario rabbids music? that could have been nice with the random ubisoft mii pack or whatever it was

oh yeah more dkctf music would be great i think itd be nice to have its version of stickerbrush symphony. i think it pulls off being a more fast paced version of the song better than the actual smash remix lmao. and yeah the boss themes and, speaking of which, the dkc3 final boss which was left out even though the first two games boss themes are there. what if there was a seashore war remix??? omg

They should put angry birds in smash and then put summer pignic music in it

Any Mario Party music, ranging from the entire series including the Hudson game in addition to the NDcube ones. Even the modern ones could do with some additions. Among a few that could be included could be Mustn't Panic, Keepin' on the Path, Ducking and Dodging, Loud and Sweet, Don't Freeze, and many more.

Reason? The series have hardly gotten any music, and none of what got in are remixes.

Thank you for reading.

Every red and yellow song from my (long) Ultimate list
+
Crisp Climb Castle (Bowser's Fury)
Fury Bowser Battle (the one that sounds like One-Winged Angel) (Bowser's Fury)
Sky Garden (MK8 Deluxe)
Any song from Origami King (preferably not just the main battle theme, that whole soundtrack is so good)
The Champion Revali (Age of Calamity)
Northeast Frost Street (Kirby and the Forgotten Land)
Sword of the Surviving Guardian (Kirby and the Forgotten Land)
Roar of Dedede (Kirby and the Forgotten Land)
Blossom Haze (Sonic Mania)
Stardust Speedway Zone Act 1 (Sonic Mania)
Moar songs from Persona 4 and 5/Royal (especially I'll Face Myself -Battle-, Life Will Change, Take Over, Prison Labour)

Last edited:
Every red and yellow song from my (long) Ultimate list
+
Crisp Climb Castle (Bowser's Fury)
Fury Bowser Battle (the one that sounds like One-Winged Angel) (Bowser's Fury)
Sky Garden (MK8 Deluxe)
Any song from Origami King (preferably not just the main battle theme, that whole soundtrack is so good)
The Champion Revali (Age of Calamity)
Northeast Frost Street (Kirby and the Forgotten Land)
Sword of the Surviving Guardian (Kirby and the Forgotten Land)
Roar of Dedede (Kirby and the Forgotten Land)
Moar songs from Persona 4 and 5/Royal (especially I'll Face Myself -Battle-, Life Will Change, Take Over, Prison Labour)
No Ace Attorney songs? Strange considering your avatar; I thought you'd want Phoenix in with an AA stage

I remember being mad there wasn't "Route 210" from Pokémon DPP in smash bros. but they put freakin' route 209 in there. ROUTE 209.

I admittedly went overboard with a few

Super Mario Land: Muda Kingdom, Chai Kingdom, Rocket Staff Roll

Paper Mario: Hey You!, Attack of the Koopa Bros., Petunia Under Attack!, Sad Sun, Huffin and Puffin, Freeze!, King of the Koopas, Tutorial Battle, Luigi's Theme, Pit of 100 Trials, VS Rawk Hawk, Smorgs Battle, X-Naut Fortress, Final Battle, The Open Plane, Whoa Zone, Battle Time!, Underchomp Battle, The Ultimate Show Gooper Blooper Battle Boogie, Boo Night Fever, Approach of the Giant Fish, Spectactular Finale

Mario Kart: SNES Bowser Castle, GBA Circuit and Castle, Ribbon Road, Super Circuit end credits, GCN Circuit, Mushroom Bridge, Waluigi Stadium, Tick-Tock Clock, MKW Menu medley, Maple Treeway, Moonview Highway, Music Park, Piranha Plant Slide, Neo Bowser City, Shy Guy Falls, Electrodrome

Mario Party: An Adventurer, White-Hot Circuit, Super Duel Medley, Everybody Party, Rolling About, Bustling Noisily, Doubtful Chance, Midday Showdown, Jazzy, Frantic, Fast and Furious, Time to Duel, Gaming with DK, Slam Dunk, Skyward Bound, High Noon, Tycoon Town, It's On Now, It's a Dead Heat, Grand Opening, Another Crazy Match, Bouncing Around, Mario Party 9 Theme, Toad Road, How Strange!, Watch Out!, Tough Enemy/Now You've Done It, Bowser Jr's Mad

Animal Crossing: K.K. Jongara (especially with the secret section in the live version)

Kirby: Star Allies Sparkler, Fly! Kirby of the Stars, Top Ride Grass, Top Ride Water, City Trial, City Backside, Rowdy Charge Tank,

Undertale: SAVE the World, Your Best Nightmare (for the Omega Flowey boss fight), Asgore, and... sigh... Megalovania I guess

Scribblenauts: Main Theme, Arcade/UFO Pursuit (from Super Scribblenauts)

Horizon Zero Dawn: Aloy's Theme, Years of Training, Colossal

Back