Sparks’s Art Creations

Anglefish

Mario fan and brony!
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
Sparks
Hi everyone! I'm known as SparksMarioWiki (I'm "Sparks" on the Mario Wiki) and I have just created my forum account on the Mario Boards today on January 3, 2024! I've been active on the Mario Wiki for over a year now editing many articles and pages (especially Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope related stuff). Anyways this is my first thread I'm posting, so hopefully I'm doing this right haha. These are trace-over sketches of several characters from Sparks of Hope I made back at the end of 2022 and the beginning of 2023. These characters include Rabbid Rosalina, Rabbid Peach, Midnite, Daphne, Edge and Kanya (who I called "Mystery Rabbid" at the time) I also made another sketch of Rabbid Luigi not shown here (I did not trace over it and so it looks pretty bad). I don't know how active I'll be on the forums as I am much more active on the Mario Wiki itself. Enjoy these sketches!

Attachments

• IMG_2284.jpeg
    IMG_2284.jpeg
    681.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2295.png
    IMG_2295.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2301.jpeg
    IMG_2301.jpeg
    456.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2307.jpeg
    IMG_2307.jpeg
    452.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2317.jpeg
    IMG_2317.jpeg
    402.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2325.jpeg
    IMG_2325.jpeg
    466.4 KB · Views: 33
I thought threads like this were only meant for Mario related art, but I saw other users create non-Mario art so I thought, "I created freehand pony sketches a few days ago. Why not post them here?"

I used reference images to try to recreate them in sketch form, freehand. This means I did not trace over them, but I still think they turned out great!

The left images are the reference images. The right images are my freehand sketches.

Trixie Lulamoon: (If you're wondering why there are random words next to my sketch, they were actually part of a game of remembering things in one of my classes. That game was just for fun. I got bored and decided to draw a sketch of Trixie Lulamoon while it was going on LOL)
IMG_4738.pngIMG_5378.jpeg
Sweetie Belle:
IMG_3659.pngIMG_5388.jpeg

Today is Tara Strong's Birthday! To celebrate her Birthday, I have created a freehand sketch of Twilight Sparkle, my favorite character that she has voiced!

To the left is the reference image of Twilight Sparkle. To the right is my freehand sketch of Twilight Sparkle.

IMG_3547.pngIMG_5419.jpeg

Thanks to Random Question of the Day: Revived for reminding me of Pokémon!

Back in 2021 I traced over various images of Pokémon I like. These Pokémon include Pikachu, Tepig, Oshawott, Snivy, Manaphy and Victini. These were created before my other sketches you see above this post.

Pikachu:
IMG_1002.jpeg

Tepig:
IMG_1086.jpeg

Oshawott:
IMG_1088.jpeg

Snivy:
IMG_1098.jpeg

Manaphy:
IMG_0947.jpeg

Victini:
IMG_0987.jpeg

For a school art project in 2021, we all had to create something as if it was made out of pencils. I decided to choose Jigglypuff:
NOTE: Image has been cropped a little bit to remove personal information.

IMG_1288.jpeg

Last edited:
Back