Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope

Do as you will, I'm still getting it. All you do by not buying the game is getting the actual game makers fired.

Game makers are already paid after the game is released. Employees will not see your money. The execs will however.

So-called """"AAA""" publishers already lay off their employees in spite of record sales.

Reactions: zel
Game makers are already paid after the game is released. Employees will not see your money. The execs will however.

So-called """"AAA""" publishers already lay off their employees in spite of record sales.

It has nothing to do with them getting your money, if a game doesn't sell they close the dev team.

this looks mildly interesting but i swore off ubisoft games so im trying to. not be too interested lmao
also theres another screenshot
SPOILER_unknown.png

geez this game loooks gorgeous

also seeing how bowser is playable and not rosalina supports someone's theory that the main villian will be rosalina just a lil further. tbh would loveee to see her be evil. still have no idea who punk goth rabbid is but ig she's bowser counterpart? but it is interesting to see her away from the others in shots she appears in.

(then again mario fangirl is known for plot significance)

Bowser playable, minions with red eyes. Gee I wonder what could have possibly happened :V

Well I'm sold.....I mean I was already sold but now I'm REALLY sold.

Why? What happened?

They just had a showcase that delved into detail on what the game is like.
I like how they're trying they're trying to make it unique as possible like Paper Mario and Mario and Luigi. While their still Rabbids, They're all have their own shape.sizes and even voices.

ive not heard the new voices aside from some in the showcase from a year ago (rabbid peach sounded like toadette and rabbid luigi, Weird?) but im not sure im a fan of the voice changes. i thpught the voices were fine.,.. why does rabbid mario apparently have a rather deep voice he had like the best voice clips in the og game leave it as is

I like how they're trying they're trying to make it unique as possible like Paper Mario and Mario and Luigi. While their still Rabbids, They're all have their own shape.sizes and even voices.

Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi are hardly what comes to mind when I hear the word "unique"

Back