What Mario character would be your friend in real life

Sally

Aw nuts!
If Mario characters were real and you personally know them, which ones would your friends?
Personally, I think Yoshi and Toaddete would be the closet friends, we love being cute, eating and helping out, it helps that they are really friendly in game though I would have to look out for Yoshi's eating habbits

Trab Pu Kcip

Is Dark Allison
Most likely Bowser (!) because I'm good at creating evil, and you don't have to do more work being evil than nice.

(Nah, Mario.)

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
But do you ever think Mario is just an actor and gets paid to be nice? along with bowser, peach, Luigi and every one else?
No? People in general don't need to get paid to be nice.

Bob Craples

2 Cool 4 School
Mario's too famous and busy to make for a good friend sadly.
Yeah. He's 35 now, and he's got all these games coming out, and he's got a movie he's working on, he's just a very busy man, and it would be hard to be friends with him. Even though I'm sure he's very nice.

BlueWingedYoshi

The Procrastinator
I could easily see myself being friends with Mario and Luigi. Peach seems likeable enough and I could even be friends with Daisy. I dunno about Yoshi though since he could accidentally eat someone if he's hungry enough. I definitely cannot be friends with Wario or Waluigi because as much fun they are to watch, they do love to ruin someone's day.

I would also like to be friends with the Paper Mario partners. (Goombario, Kooper, Bombette, Goombella, Koops, Yoshi, Vivian).

Infinite8

Dry Bowser
Yoshi: friendly partner who truly active physically and also a big eater.
Daisy: a down-to-earth person who likes to make me motivated.
Rosalina: I can see her as my mentor/therapist friend.