Post Mario music you're listening to.

Getting myself hyped for the Switch port next year! 😁

and

was just listening to this and its in my head too
theres like.. nothing particularly special about this but its usage in the game stood out to me a LOT and also i think i just like twinkly music like this

I like the cheesy rap don't sue me.

I swear about 10 years ago I saw a TV ad for Rexona / Speed Stick / some other deo that played the first five brass notes of this track, same instrument and all.

When I first played the game and got to this part, I remember being like "hey, it's the music from that ad!"

Can you find that ad. Might be just a similar tune.

Area Map - Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games

khinsider just uploaded the individual audio files but converted to commonly used audio formats, which is cool because it means I can listen to certain songs on loop, because some of them are split into sections (or blocks, as they're referred to by the naming scheme of the files).

Also why is Boxing the best song in the game two games in a row.

I'm listening to the Red Streamer Battle Theme from Paper Mario: The Origami King on iTunes. It's a different version that still sounds really good.

Crystal Canyon is my favorite song in the game. Its tune is so catchy, you can dance to it!

Last edited:
been listening to some origami king music as of lately to keep me waiting before i get the game in an eternity

This music is criminally underrated, I really enjoyed this track.

A jazz rearrangement of the Feather Fiend boss theme from Donkey Kong Country Returns mixed up with a medley of Yoshi's Island arrangements (and even a few notes from Zelda's Gerudo Valley as the author says in the description) by Evangelos Callow - PhantomV13.

EDIT: The guy seems to be a musician, an artist and animator. Cool! Here's another Mario-related thing by him:

someday this thread will come back when i actually Am listening to mario music and its not just in my head..
took WAYYYYYYYYYYYY long enough (the quoted post is from april this year) but HOT HEAD BOP!!!!!!!!!!!
i have been looping this for two hours already did you know i love hot head bop. hot head bop from donkey kong country 2 diddys kong quest

Can't say this track is making me comfortable...

In fact, listen closely and you'll hear some harrowing utterances:

0:19 "they led us into the darkness"

0:25 "save us please"

0:46 "apples and shit, apples and shit"

Man, I LOVE Mario Party 10's soundtrack. I've been listening to this a lot lately:

Maybe later I'll post my Mario Kart Wii custom music list (it's mostly Mario Party 10 music).

Seeing Dreams Through the Window of the Stars - Super Mario RPG

I've only ever beaten this game once, and don't have that much of an emotional attachment to it, however this song always manages to create a rather emotional feeling to me. I'm not sure why.

Back