Post Mario music you're listening to.

Zakomander

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Very good video, the kids it's made for will love it.

Kersti

YoshiFlutterJump
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Yeeeeees GaMetal is amazing and this inspired me to go listen to his Adventure's End remix again...gosh this brings back memories

Cackletta's Soul

"You're a persistent pair!"
Yeeeeees GaMetal is amazing and this inspired me to go listen to his Adventure's End remix again...gosh this brings back memories

ah well i'm trying to avoid listening to DT OST, including remixes, until i play the game for myself.

sacred somnom woods came in XXXIX on my list, but that was because someone used it in a youtube video which wasn't really about DT and someone pointed out in the comments where it came from

Kersti

YoshiFlutterJump
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
ah well i'm trying to avoid listening to DT OST, including remixes, until i play the game for myself.

sacred somnom woods came in XXXIX on my list, but that was because someone used it in a youtube video which wasn't really about DT and someone pointed out in the comments where it came from
Eh the video contained final boss spoilers anyway, hence the spoiler tag.

Just know that DT's final boss theme is amazing and will blow your socks off.

Berkut

The Rigelian Emperor's nephew
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
I love Mario & Luigi: Dream Team's OST (No wonder why it's my favorite Mario & Luigi game, and my second favorite Mario RPG). Honestly, it's difficult to pick a favorite.

So, one of my favorite music from Dream Team: Mysteries of the Cave. Good that they didn't went with another remix of SMB Underground theme for that one.