Super Mario Maker 2

Castle theme at night is basically zero gravity, so underwater physics for Mario in the air. Enemies don't seem affected by it and still walk on the ground. Well I know I can finally make more faithful Chapter 4 SPM remakes :D

Damn, try not to break the door down, I live in this house too!

playing as mario is like going to a specialized ice cream parlor with all of these exotic flavors and just ordering vanilla

playing as baby luigi is like going to a specialized ice cream parlor with all of these exotic variants of vanilla and finding that your favorite flavor has been kidnapped

you can't kidnap a flavor idiot

you normally can't but your favorite flavor is an exception :)

your scenario isn't even realistic to begin with

more realistic than wanting Baby Luigi in Super Mario Maker 2.

no, it's not, considering that i'll mod him in once i get the opportunity

Bye Guy said:
Mario's face is sometimes insufferable. There's something in his frowning expression that ticks me off, especially when he wins against you in a tennis match, or when he outruns you in Mario Kart. When he looks at me like that with his cute chubby punchable face, and screams that high-pitched voice too, I always think of a fat kid who laughs in your face and runs away after slapping you behind the neck or something. He just does not care about what he did and will probably do it again, because he can and he is in power. Anyway, back to Mario: he's even worse in online when I could inadvertently visualise a 7 year old with uninspired character choices behind that moustache.

if you think it's so bad to be mario, just imagine how people must've felt seeing infested babies everywhere and you're part of the problem

can't be any worse since mario is the epitomy of uninspired character choices and his ubiquitousness

it's like how jim sterling complained about seeing a multitude of sonics in team sonic racing

choosing a baby reeks of "uninspired" character choices lol, what's so inspired about picking a baby variant of an existing character

comparing mario to sonic is also pretty offensive to mario

he's not the first character on the character select screen, nor is he the face of the box. when people want to play as him, they actually want to play as him, unlike, say, the overly vanilla fat mascot character that everyone knows his name and for being an exceedingly safe choice.

you also might want to save that hot breath for characters like tanooki mario and metal mario

Princess Mario said:
comparing mario to sonic is also pretty offensive to mario

yeah i can still smell the odor between two bland mascots having a pissing contest

With LGM, anything with an angry Mario in it means one thing: Shit got real, and she's added you on the list.

I of course retaliate against her.

Forde said:
With LGM, anything with an angry Mario in it means one thing: Shit got real, and she's added you on the list.
7RZLvE3.jpg

too late

Back