Super Mario Maker 2

Mario_Portrait_LMDM.png

Princess Mario said:
Forde said:
With LGM, anything with an angry Mario in it means one thing: Shit got real, and she's added you on the list.
7RZLvE3.jpg

too late

HEY THATS MY DOOR YOURE KNOCKING DOWN YOU WANNA GET RID OF TG IDK JUST SNIPE HIM AS SOON AS HE GETS OUTTA THE HOUSE

Have him pay for the door. He's gonna get boom-boomed either way.

Some new Super Mario Maker 2 videos have begun to show up, but apparently they're leaving negative reactions toward the viewers.

Bandana Waddle Dee said:
HEROWALUIGI said:
WELL I GOT NOTHIN’ BETTER TO DO SINCE NO ONE HAS TIME TO POST IN THE ROLE PLAYS...
Spamming Mindless Junk threads is a virtue.

if that's considered a virtue then i may as well just eat from the garbage can

Ray Trace said:
Bandana Waddle Dee said:
HEROWALUIGI said:
WELL I GOT NOTHIN’ BETTER TO DO SINCE NO ONE HAS TIME TO POST IN THE ROLE PLAYS...
Spamming Mindless Junk threads is a virtue.

if that's considered a virtue then i may as well just eat from the garbage can

MAN THIS PLACE IS WEIRD:

vir·tue
/ˈvərCHo͞o/
noun
behavior showing high moral standards.
"paragons of virtue"
synonyms: goodness, virtuousness, righteousness, morality, ethicalness, uprightness, upstandingness, integrity, dignity, rectitude, honesty, honorableness, honorability, honor, incorruptibility, probity, propriety, decency, respectability, nobility, nobility of soul/spirit, nobleness, worthiness, worth, good, trustworthiness, meritoriousness, irreproachableness, blamelessness, purity, pureness, lack of corruption, merit; More
(in traditional Christian angelology) the seventh highest order of the ninefold celestial hierarchy.

Oh, OH, OH!!!

Now I know why you would eat from a can, welp, time to look outside to see pigs fly...

if you want to see a flying pig, you just put a large glider ramp just outside of the police station garage and wait

HEROWALUIGI said:
Ray Trace said:
if you want to see a flying pig, you just put a large glider ramp just outside of the police station garage and wait

any 5 year old reading, this is how the big world works... No, I mean it.

Well, that explains a lot.

I feel like I wanna buy the Online bundle, as SMM2 is one of the only things convincing me to buy a subscription, aside from the NES games.

i wont get it on release because its pricey :') but at least i hope i get it soon after it. im getting a bundle with online as welll.
im very excited to play it i think ill get into making levels a bit since ive watched a fair bit of game design videos just for the heck of it. never made anything interesting in smbx but i hope to change that here. and still make smb2 levels

ZelenPixel said:
i wont get it on release because its pricey :') but at least i hope i get it soon after it. im getting a bundle with online as welll.
im very excited to play it i think ill get into making levels a bit since ive watched a fair bit of game design videos just for the heck of it. never made anything interesting in smbx but i hope to change that here. and still make smb2 levels
You've played SMBX?

GameXplain recently uploaded a video that mentions the object limits that a person has when making a course.

https://youtu.be/QnvXVe0hNXo

One notable improvement is the amount of Ground tiles that you can utilize; 4,000 per area, AND is in its own category, instead of being part of the blocks category.

I am hoping that Peach will be playable after beating Story Mode.

Back