Super Mario Maker 2

AFTER TODAY

I know that the game hasn't been released yet, but so far, I have been brainstorming some course ideas that would use the 3D World game style. One idea involves using Thwomps in a way that would help Mario.

MnSG said:
I know that the game hasn't been released yet, but so far, I have been brainstorming some course ideas that would use the 3D World game style. One idea involves using Thwomps in a way that would help Mario.
You can use helpful Thwomps in SMM1 through the World and New styles.

SeproDep said:

Just in case you aren't aware, the Thwomps in 3D World are safe to touch, so Mario doesn't need Yoshi or a Goomba's Shoe to stand on one. You just don't want to get squished by one, as that equals an instant life loss.

MnSG said:
SeproDep said:

Just in case you aren't aware, the Thwomps in 3D World are safe to touch, so Mario doesn't need Yoshi or a Goomba's Shoe to stand on one. You just don't want to get squished by one, as that equals an instant life loss.

That's gonna feel really weird in 2D, but yeah I'll probably make some fun wall jumping sequences with them.

HEROWALUIGI said:
Idk, I will let you guys decide, it will have six worlds plus a bonus world, and it will be in the Sm3dw style... Name ideas???

Super Mario 2D World ftw.

Also GameXplain released two videos experimenting in SMM2 (they've had it for two weeks) and you can't stack enemies in the SM3DW style. WHY. There were literally Goomba towers in 3D World.

seems about right.

Bandana Waddle Dee said:
HEROWALUIGI said:
-10 hours remain-
...you mean that now that it's the final day, you're just counting down hours? What's next, you'll start counting minutes within the last hour? You'll start counting seconds within the last minute?
9 hours, 45 minutes, 36 seconds and 55 milliseconds remain
i better update this thread every few milliseconds
*edit*
NO I FORGOT THE NANOSECONDS

-9 hours remain-

Bandana Waddle Dee said:
HEROWALUIGI said:
-10 hours remain-
...you mean that now that it's the final day, you're just counting down hours? What's next, you'll start counting minutes within the last hour? You'll start counting seconds within the last minute?
YOU WANT TO TELL THAT TO THE PERSON THAT HAS BEEN *BEEP*ING WAITING FOR 2 YEARS????

Later....
Edt: -8 Hours remain-

Back