Mario Kart Tour

Abso fucking lutely that Baby Luigi is the last one to get an alt. Let me guess, he's not going to get one at all, right?

Abso fucking lutely that Baby Luigi is the last one to get an alt. Let me guess, he's not going to get one at all, right?
Make one make one make one

Get that aviator Baby Luigi you prepped for GTA V into Mario Kart to show your rage for Nintendo. I had to get Wedding Dress Mario, you can do the same.

You're the sole Baby Luigi fanatic in the world. Prove Nintendo or at least this community what you're made of.

if nintendo makes a new Baby Luigi skin, mark my words, i WILL theme around him

Daisy's new outfit is really cute. A nice attention to detail I noticed is that the flowers on her sandals have four petals, like on her crown.

Edit to include picture because it's just so darn cute.
1625196251256.png

Last edited:
Daisy's new outfit is really cute. A nice attention to detail I noticed is that the flowers on her sandals have four petals, like on her crown.

View attachment 14718
Daisy's car is going to crash into a rock she better actually drive than being self aware.

That would have made so much more sense than what we got. Maybe he could have worn his mask from Sunshine and turned into Shadow Mario during the trick animations.

Exactly! Shadow Mario couid even be an alt later.

View attachment 14718

I love Daisy's Swimwear. Her and Rosalina have the best one piece designs thusfar.

So basically the rhythm is a tour from the World Tour and then a festive or seasonal tour.

I'm still waiting for Detective Baby Luigi.

Yeah we get another shitty mario alt rather than what people actually want aka Baby Luigi alts.
"People" entails in you, yourself, and your stupid technocolor recolors of that disgusting ugly infant who cuts the cheese for a personality. If people wanted Baby Luigi alts it would've been called... BABY LUIGI TOUR. Or just "Same Old Garbage, Except LGM's Stupid Sister Likes It. No, She Doesn't and Shouldn't Have a Name."

"People" entails in you, yourself, and your stupid technocolor recolors of that disgusting ugly infant who cuts the cheese for a personality.

Exactly what I meant, thanks for clarifying you corporate mascot.

I'm a corporate mascot of mostly good games. Your character is just a sad little baby boy who is super ugly and and has the smarts of a pile of cookies. I bet his brain is just a bunch of cookies if you used magic to blow up his stupid oversized head.

"People" entails in you, yourself, and your stupid technocolor recolors of that disgusting ugly infant who cuts the cheese for a personality. If people wanted Baby Luigi alts it would've been called... BABY LUIGI TOUR. Or just "Same Old Garbage, Except LGM's Stupid Sister Likes It. No, She Doesn't and Shouldn't Have a Name."
I'm a corporate mascot of mostly good games. Your character is just a sad little baby boy who is super ugly and and has the smarts of a pile of cookies. I bet his brain is just a bunch of cookies if you used magic to blow up his stupid oversized head.

it's fun reading these in mario's voice. "eat-a my wazoo, you little green chud! wah-oooo"

ultimately, i side with @Ultra Violet . The world has enough mario and needs more bebe luggy.

Mario's face is sometimes insufferable. There's something in his frowning expression that ticks me off, especially when he wins against you in a tennis match, or when he outruns you in Mario Kart. When he looks at me like that with his cute chubby punchable face, and screams that high-pitched voice too, I always think of a fat kid who laughs in your face and runs away after slapping you behind the neck or something. He just does not care about what he did and will probably do it again, because he can and he is in power. Anyway, back to Mario: he's even worse in online when I could inadvertently visualise a 7 year old with uninspired character choices behind that moustache.

And yeah, I have the same problem with his green version. Whenever I encounter a Mario or a Luigi on Marina Stadium, I have a convulsive desire to mop the floor with them at any cost, just to show who's superior.

👌👌👌👌👌

Back