Mario Kart Tour

Big surprise Team Bowser won.

I mean given the data mining going on, I'm pretty sure these team things are a giant farce

He woulda won anyhow.

Yes I'm biased.

I'm just glad that Peach, Baby Peach, and their alts have won every team rally while Daisy, Baby Daisy, and Daisy's alts have lost all three.

These characters have won all three team rallies:
•Peach
•Baby Peach
•Baby Peach (Cherub)
•All of Peach's alts except for Cat Peach (missed out on the Mario vs. Luigi tour, but hasn't lost any team rallies since her debut)

Wow, looks like the Peaches are the only characters who have a perfect win record (3-0). I'm so happy for them. 🥰

These characters have yet to win a team rally:
•Luigi and his alts
•Daisy and her alts
•Toadette and Explorer Toadette
•Rosalina and her alts
•Baby Daisy
•Baby Luigi
•Baby Rosalina and Detective Baby Rosalina
•Nabbit
•Peachette (NO, my favorite character 😢)

Baby Luigi is on Team Ray Trace so he always wins.

I mean given the data mining going on, I'm pretty sure these team things are a giant farce

I agree, its pretty much like someone running for political office with no one running against them.

It's more like they rigged the election. Any vote you do, it won't go toward to what you voted for. It's probably why Team Mario one despite odds against him compared to Luigi.

If there is Team Yoshi vs Birdo. You know who is gonna win.

The only thing I like about team tours, is the token payout at the end of every race.

But other than that, the farce is harmful. It tricks some people into playing hours upon hours thinking they're making an impact for their team.

The only thing I like about team tours, is the token payout at the end of every race.

But other than that, the farce is harmful. It tricks some people into playing hours upon hours thinking they're making an impact for their team.
Well, since they at least publish the numbers, you can immediately see that you can't impact the results at all by playing more all alone. Those are in the hundreds of millions, and one can grind for tens of thousand at best, less than 1% of the total of their team.

A coordinated effort isn't realistic either, as no Mario Kart Tour social media community is big enough to encompass a significant fraction of the player base, and there's no in-game communication channel with the team mates.

For me, as long as I can be Yosh. I'm good. :yoshi:

What they oddly didn't show there is that at least N64 Choco Mountain R/T will be added:
29BFFB19-6AB7-4793-A3CD-978D3BA04870.jpeg

also, according to the Italian news message, we'll get both the special daily login bonuses and Today's Challenge.

Last edited:
WgF4K8F.jpg

If you remember, I *did* mod him in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and there's no way Nintendo can use my asset because that ain't released but if they do, then...

@Dark Light freaking release this mod so Nintendo doesn't make a tour variant and a person in Gamebanana ports the tour variant of it making my effort feel wasted!!!!

Request me the mod files on Discord and I'll send it to you.

So we have Wedding Peach and now Wedding Mario, where's Wedding Bowser Nintendo??

I am surprised there is no Wedding Waluigi.

Needs Wedding Outfit Baby Luigi or I'll feel incomplete.

Like, he's dressed as a flower boy and he scatters flowers like flower girls not insinuating anything else.

Back