Mario Kart Tour

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
im laughing because i know your words make lgm feel sad and think "HEY!!!!"

Striker Mario

You're gonna need a pair of balls AND ovaries
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
Oh mai gawd stop disrespecting Mario

Now let me share more cursed Mario animations in another thread

Striker Mario

Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
Well I looked at Cheep-Cheep Island. They absolutely butchered it. How does GBA version of Cheep-Cheep Island manage to look more visually interesting than the bland flat textures, ugly skybox, and the poor shadows of Mario Kart Tour.

Also look at the course maps between the original and the Tour one. It's completely dumbed down for the shit gameplay. They remove the staggered bridge, the grass patches are removed for a more boring wide road, tight turns are gentler. It's for mobile but the track design suffers.

They also got rid of the goonies because god forbid some Yoshi's Island species that normally don't appear in Super Mario Bros. games (see Mousers in Cheese Land disappearing for Mario Kart 8) make some appearances.

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Wait, didn’t we get something Florida related in MKT? Like a Miami track or am I misremembering something?

Nyanma

Jyarei Queen
Pronouns
She/her
You know what's weird? Of all the new characters that appeared in this game first, only Pauline has any alts so far unless you count the Free Running Koopas separate

Rosalina Swimwear

Blond Bombshell
Pronouns
He/him
I wish Free Running Blue Koopa was Kooper from Paper Mario 64.

Striker Mario

Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
You know what's weird? Of all the new characters that appeared in this game first, only Pauline has any alts so far unless you count the Free Running Koopas separate
I find it weirder that Daisy probably has more alts than Luigi. Y'know, the second Mario character.

Rosalina Swimwear

Blond Bombshell
Pronouns
He/him
Haven’t started LA Tour yet. Probably because there is nothing in the pipe I want.

Nyanma

Jyarei Queen
Pronouns
She/her
Just got an ad for this on YouTube, can't remember the last time it got one