Mario Kart Tour

I managed to get Vacation Peach. I grinded a fuckton of rubies to get her. Managed to get her within 30 pulls. That's the only spotlight I was able to get. I couldn't get Pauline or Kimono Peach. Maybe on the next opportunity when they're in a different pipe, I'll get them.

Also it's cool to see Peach with her hair down during gameplay in a Mario Kart game since Mario Kart: Super Circuit!!. I am glad to see it co-exist with the ponytail and the bun from the kimono. I think I could see Peach going back to wearing her hair down in her main dress in the next Mario Kart game along with the ponytail as an option depending on the Kart. The ponytail will always be there for the bikes and ATVs and a Double Dash mode.

MKT_Paris_Tour_launch_artwork.png

Lakitu being a Bowser underling, I suppose I don't entirely mind him being used for capitalist venture. Be cool if they do more promo like this for their console games.

They gave us hope with Pauline that we'd get more newcomers that are actual celebrated Mario characters, but since then it's just been skins skins skins as separate characters. Sigh...

YES.

THEY PUT PINK GOLD PEACH

NOT THAT I PLAY THE GAME BUT HAHAHAHA

Also you get used to having them just add skins when you follow news on a certain other gacha mobile game

(Damn it I still want OG Fiora to make it to FEH)

Pink Gold Peach's content has been in the game since the beta test was datamined so

They gave us hope with Pauline that we'd get more newcomers that are actual celebrated Mario characters, but since then it's just been skins skins skins as separate characters. Sigh...
They're all characters you likely won't use anyway even if you'd want to

If there's a game that should get them, certainly not this dreadful mobile spin-off.

I bet that they'll release all Mario and Peach skins based on their costumes from Mario Odyssey, before we get the actual Mario characters.

Looks at Plessie and the Green Sprixie Princess missing from MK8 and at Glydon who has been MIA since SMO
If there is a game that could get them, it's surely this dreadful mobile spin-off.
That'll be corrupt-a-wish style no matter how much you want them. As all new characters barring pit stop Toad including costumes are ultra-rare and seasonally exclusive, you won't get them unless you are extremely lucky, spend literally hundreds of real money for a ton of rubies where you have no guarantee of getting them, or spend an extreme amount of time (read: hours) grinding mindlessly for nearly worthless coins and spend at inflated prices. Don't wish for new or returning characters in this game. Costumes and animations can be easily imported into newer Mario Karts over the base character; newer characters, not so much.

I bet that they'll release all Mario and Peach skins based on their costumes from Mario Odyssey, before we get the actual Mario characters.
That's fine, trust me on this.

More seriously, they got the pacing wrong: right now we have little new content while for a few tours we got many new tracks and characters.

Those were the ones already in the beta of course, still they give the impression that less and less content will be added, while probably the newer content is being added at the same rate. It must be seen how multiplayer will be implemented, if it allows choosing every track having one new track per tour isn't bad at all, actually.

In any case, until Pit Stop Toad the High-End characters were consistently reskins save for Pauline, with the main characters being Super (and the babies and Bowser's minions being Normal). I definitely expect this trend to continue, and don't mind it either, as it makes missing the exclusives to focus on buying the remaining Daily Selects less of a worry.

im not that active here but i'm gonna share my lastest pull. Pulled it at 12:00 am before Paris ended.

I was rooting for myself to get Vacation Peach since she is super useful and cute, and also no way in hell i was gonna pull for PGP.

Glad the stars were shining down on me at the time

EJyqNZnWoAAEnPi

EJyqOkkXsAEz3ck

and the rest of my pull was really good too, i got 4 new items.

I did not pay at all for this btw, this was just my luck and effort playing.

I found this score very satisfying to get, for reasons that should be obvious. Unfortunately, /r/mariokart doesn't appreciate my taste for the blessed number. Heathens.

Screenshot_20191120-230505_Mario Kart.jpg

Reactions: zel
Oh my god that is a blessed image right here.

ZEROS! AT THE END OF A NUMBER!

As someone who hates odd numbers I appreciate this.

more mods for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

police Waluigi

Eh, the only indication I see of being a cop is the little round belt (which doesn't even have much holsters and pockets to begin with judging from the silhouette), no silly distinguishing hat or anything.

I could be wrong though. Who the heck would make Waluigi a cop anyway?

Back