Mario Tennis Aces

Super Radio said:
... but this would mean adding pink gold peach as well
That's fine...just make sure she gets the same treatment as Alph and the Koopalings in Smash.

Pink Gold Peach is worth it if that means I get to use Baby Luigi in this game.

Pink Gold Peach is useless, yes.

But who said useless things are the worst things? You can just ignore them and it's like they never were there in the first place.

Ha! I like her more than the original Peach.

Kirby and Dedede said:
I never understood the hate for PGP, really. Yes, she's a pointless clone that shouldn't exist, but if you don't like her, don't use her.

True. It's so good that you have options for unique characters like Kamek or King K Rool in Mario Kart 8.

Oh wait.

Super Radio said:
Kirby and Dedede said:
I never understood the hate for PGP, really. Yes, she's a pointless clone that shouldn't exist, but if you don't like her, don't use her.

True. It's so good that you have options for unique characters like Kamek or King K Rool in Mario Kart 8.

Oh wait.
PGP didn't steal anyone's spot in Mario Kart, though. She's just a quick clone they decided to make because they didn't have time to make a unique one.

She should never have left Mario Kart 8 though, I'll agree with you there. Having her and Metal Mario (another useless clone) be the only unlockable characters in Mario Sports Superstars was a bit of a letdown.

I still love the word-swap Google Chrome extension I have. The only swap I put in was "pink gold peach" and "cthulhu"
My internet usage has been enhanced for it.

I'm going to intentionally type out "Рinк Gоld Реаch" just to make your word-swap extension cry.

Re: Lug Tennis Aces

Snow J said:
I still love the word-swap Google Chrome extension I have. The only swap I put in was "pink gold peach" and "cthulhu"
My internet usage has been enhanced for it.
Thank you for blessing me with the knowledge of this extension.

7h9tOQI.png

I'm going to abuse the hell out of this one.

From the Adventure Mode, only two characters are yet to have playable roles: Dry Bones and Kamek. The others are bosses, and I doubt any more will be playable since the only one that could count as a character is already represented as Blooper. If I recall correctly, one of the future characters is Baby Mario, so together with Dry Bowser, there might be at least four new characters coming up. I have a feeling that there will be one more, so that there are 31 characters to select plus Random.

As much as I love Mii to return, I guess the majority (read: this board) is not on board, so it's probably a bad idea.

Thank you for reading.

Miis are one of those characters I would argue subtract from the Mario game. You can avoid them offline I guess but can't avoid their glut online and cause you to second guess it's a Mario game. I assume Miis are common.

Even offline they just end up hogging up neat things that could've been applied to the rest of the cast like cough stay adjustments and alt costumes, but I guess if we remove Miis, then it wouldn't magically give everyone else proper alt costumes.

Dry Bones, Kamek, Baby Mario, and Dry Bowser are yet to be revealed, not even in a recent Direct.

I see that there are no more grey (?) slots in the character select screen, after obtaining Boom Boom. So Pauline would possibly be in the next update (coming out in March 1), along with three more grey (?) slots.

Back