Mario Tennis Aces

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
Anser said:
Well, I'm pretty disappointed about Dry Bowser being a literal copy-paste of Bowser. Same animations, same everything. Even his voice is just a slowed down version.
Sounds like he's just Bowser's version of Metal Mario and PGP from Sports Superstars.

Fiora

Koops, King of cowards.
It's like Dry Bowser is Bowser's skeleton now! What the hell man!

I don't get it they're supposed to be two separate characters!

YoshiFlutterJump

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
Forde said:
It's like Dry Bowser is Bowser's skeleton now! What the hell man!

I don't get it they're supposed to be two separate characters!
See: NSMB (Dry Bowser's debut) and MP10. This isn't new.

Although, judging from a Bowser quote in Island Tour, there may be multiple Dry Bowser clones, but Bowser's skeleton is the single true one.

LeftyGreenMario

Mushroom Kingdom's second greenest plumber
Next thing you're gonna tell me is that Baby Mario and Mario are supposed to be the same guy, but only in different time periods. Ludicrous conspiracy theory.

Fiora

Koops, King of cowards.
Oh stupid me! Look at me trying to explain something in a scientific way in the Mario franchise when I'm the one who keeps yapping about nothing making sense, am I right?

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
Babies can at least have differing personalities and mentalities from their adult counterparts.
But powerup forms? Extreme makeovers? Nope. We might as well have all of Peach's outfits throughout the years as separate characters.

winstein

Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
I guess there are no more updates for Mario Tennis Aces, which means that every unlockable that requires online play is not new. Fortunately, I have already unlocked everything, which is to say that I don't need to return to this game. I was worried that since I missed out on the first few months of unlockables I needed to play some more in the upcoming months, but after cross-checking the Wiki I'm glad to see that that's not the case since the Boo and Yoshi events repeated and I got to unlock the rest of their costumes.

Mario Tennis may not be the most popular online game but it's great to see that it has some form of activity while it lasted for a year and a few months later.

Thank you for reading.