Mario Tennis Aces

Nah, it is just fine. :P

Oh yeah, well, just imagine Sticker Star Bowser but with a Koopa talking over him.

*shrugs*

McMadness doesn't like Bowser's dialogue in the Paper Mario games anyway, so I don't think you were going to faze him with that.

Live with it, LGM.

Nah, I think he can do bette.

Mario should, say, even the physical gestures are enough to make him talk without any lines of diaogue.

Just like Super Paper Mario, but minus Tippi.

They used Luigi's speed boost noise from Mario Kart as the voice when he gets possessed! Hahaha that part was supposed to be serious but I ended up laughing

The game is looking good btw but I think I'll skip it cause I'm not too interested in tennis but hope the game turns out well!

Better late than never.

Paratroops?

Well, I found myself a potential future theme.

Great to see Paratroopa back.

It's good to see everyone back.

I mean... Birdo was somehow ditched from spin-offs lately, and Diddy... yeah same.

And you know, that might also confirm that maybe... just maybe, the characters that were datamined actuallt exist and are gonna be in the game as playables.

Camelot's the one who brought Baby Mario to the spotlight, who in turn led to Baby Luigi (and the rest of those infantile idiots). Camelot should continue giving Baby Mario the good treatment! :babymario:

J-Yoshi64 said:
You know what Paratroopa's return means? Character emblems!
I have an unhealthy obsession with those, too.
Oh don't worry, I have that too for my research with designs/graphic designs. So, they're back huh? That's pretty nice to see everything back to normal again.

Wow, the more I hear about extra content in this game. The more I feel this game is better than Ultra Smash and it surpasses Power Tennis. I mean its good that the other characters don't require you to have online to unlock them, being available at later dates and being after launch.

EXCEPT WHEN IT COMES TO MULTI-SET MATCHES and Star Characters, they somehow took a step backward and decided to remove those all together, at least according to people who played the game early.

They had ONE. JOB. and that's "do nothing" but nooo they have to remove those options for whatever reason. They really Nintendo'd it up there.

Sure maybe they'll introduce it through a free patch but c'mon, you know they actively removed it because the thing should've been there in the first place.

Swiftie_Luma said:
to be fair, it's not like surpassing US was so hard to do.
Yeah, and it definitely shows. Look at the development span of the two titles. Ultra Smash was basically rushed out the door for the holidays defying Miyamoto's statement of "A delayed game is eventually good but a rushed game is forever bad". Aces had a longer period of development than Ultra Smash did. So it pays off. I didn't enjoy Ultra Smash very much and I felt backstabbed pretty hard especially since Ultra Smash could have been fixed and could have been a better game had Nintendo not decided to rush it out. But right now, I don't have the money for a Switch so it will be a while until I will get to play Aces. But I'd rather play Power Tennis over Ultra Smash any day of the week.

Back