Things you didn't notice before in Mario games

Mario Party X said:
I wonder what those circumstances are

Throw it downwards in midair

I was watching a twd98 video earlier this afternoon.
I noticed that Funky Kong's butt clips through the seat of the Flame Runner. I wasn't looking at his butt initially, mind you. I was looking at the back tire. But then suddenly bright blue denim got in the way.

Snow J said:
I wasn't looking at his butt initially, mind you. I was looking at the back tire.

Liar.

Defense: I have ADHD. Staring at weird and insignificant things such as a tire is kind of what I do. I once spaced out for a few seconds, and when I "came back to earth" I realized I'd been staring directly at a lightbulb for those few seconds.

There are challenges in the 3DS version of Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games- I only found that out this morning when I was poking around to see if there was an advice list, and I've had that game for almost three years now.

None of the enemies that appear on Yoshi's Island in Super Mario World reappear in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.

tenor.gif

except for koopa troopas

wow did evolution occur there so rapidly

you might have guessed there was an atom bomb dropped there or something, sans the nuclear winters and the unbreathable air

In Super Smash Bros Ultimate, the fireballs on 75m are not immediately present upon starting a match there, but they spawn in after a while.

Why do the characters from Mario Party, the same game, look so different in 2 renders?

Mp_n64_main_group.png

Star_Group_Artwork_-_Mario_Party.png

It's like CLOUD and PAC-MAN, both were ugly characters.

I smell Pauline bias.

Don't all the characters' names appear in all caps in Smash though?

Kirby and Dedede said:
Camelot: Let's make Pauline's playable debut look grander by writing her name in all CAPS!

Me: ...That just looks ugly and inconsistent.
Hold up.
:posh:

Kirby and Dedede said:
Pauline [...] CAPS!
EUREKA! It's a hidden Mario Odyssey reference! AND a stealth pun!

Back