Things you didn't notice before in Mario games

The DK Emoji IRL said:
Bye Guy said:
Funky Kong talks about surfing all the time, but we never actually see him surfing.

Technically he does surf on spikes in Tropical Freeze for Switch.
Not sure if you can surf on the water's surface though.
He does, although he skips on water because there aren't any waves that he can ride in the game.

He air surfs in Mario Super Sluggers.

In Mario Tennis Aces, the grass on the court wears out slightly as the match goes on and where it wears is somewhat dependent on where you run.

Makes sense since Waluigi and Wario wear sabots.

Wario might hide bodies in his castle.

I conclude this from one of the levels in Wario Land 2. How would you explain the zombie in Wario's cellar?

(it's at 4:28)

I've played the game and I know there are even more zombies in the tunnels under the castle.

Yoshi gets accused of tax fraud without any canon evidence. Meanwhile, Wario is so blinded by riches and debauchery that he straight up commits murder and gets away with it, even though there's PROOF in one of his very games.

Wario? More like John Wario Gacy.

Zombie could've died and just wandered in the cellar, kind of like how you find spiders and rats in there.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Zombie could've died and just wandered in the cellar, kind of like how you find spiders and rats in there.

Indeed, but even if Wario's innocent, I thought you'd enjoy framing him.

That would imply Wario is successful at something other than being a rich smelly fartbag, and I don't think I can accept that.

He's successful at not being a total failure when it comes to dying.

I mean, you gotta at least appreciate the man's determination. He worked his fat off (and then put it back) to get as wealthy as Mario, risking his life in the process. Since then, he has garnered a castle filled with riches, women at his disposal (the best ending of Virtual Boy Wario Land with the Playboy bunny suggests that), virtual indestructibility, and a ton of friends that work for him to make games. He affords being a smelly fartbag because nobody cares. Wario only does what he enjoys.

Hmm, actually, this sounds like the complete opposite of failure to me. He's the epitome of success. All as a result of work.

To think that hours ago I was accusing him of murder, but I guess anyone can jump the horse when they get all they want, so who knows?

TallyUpResults.png

799px-Wario_7_TT.png

LuigiBeatWario.png

799px-Balloonatic_MP7.png

Moo_Moo_Farm_moles_MKDS_early.jpg

Rio2016BoxingResult.jpg

I don't know about you but these don't look like successes to me.

Bye Guy said:
I mean, you gotta at least appreciate the man's determination. He worked his fat off (and then put it back) to get as wealthy as Mario, risking his life in the process. Since then, he has garnered a castle filled with riches, women at his disposal (the best ending of Virtual Boy Wario Land with the Playboy bunny suggests that), virtual indestructibility, and a ton of friends that work for him to make games. He affords being a smelly fartbag because nobody cares. Wario only does what he enjoys.

Hmm, actually, this sounds like the complete opposite of failure to me. He's the epitome of success. All as a result of work.

To think that hours ago I was accusing him of murder, but I guess anyone can jump the horse when they get all they want, so who knows?
Don't forget, he's an inventor.
Dude invented a helmet that lets you enter TV worlds.

Pretty much. Any other accomplishment is either dumb luck or abusing cartoon hammer space.

Eh. He's still rich from years of treasure hunting and lives in a castle.

No I don't care what Warioware says.

Back