post any random Mario thought on your mind

I FORGOT TOMOROW IS MARIO DAY BRUH

guys i may be stupid

Was the music in the Game Boy Advance remake of Mario Bros (which was featured in the Super Mario Advance games as well as Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga) first playing in phase 5 originally from the original Mario Bros (1983) or Super Mario Bros (1985)?

Has Wario ever used the two features on his biker helmet? They come with goggles and head straps, but both of them looks too small for him. The goggles seem to be smaller than his eyes, and the head straps don't seem to go around his head.

They always seem decorative to me, but maybe that's because I hardly check out WarioWare so maybe Wario actually puts on the goggles on his helmet and wears the straps before?

...or is this another one of those things where they downplay the weirdness? Like 5-Volt's demonic expressions are justified as 9-Volt's feverish imagination, or Wario not actually acting all that possessed when he wears a helmet.

Thank you for reading.

I know I really like Bowser so I might be biased (and also I'm 22) but is it necessary for the big bad villain music play anytime Bowser is on screen? I just want to enjoy Bowser without being reminded that he's a big evil villain and I should be rooting against him.

Considering how she said "lets go home" I doubt she was going to do that.

I know I really like Bowser so I might be biased (and also I'm 22) but is it necessary for the big bad villain music play anytime Bowser is on screen? I just want to enjoy Bowser without being reminded that he's a big evil villain and I should be rooting against him.
Would it help if cheerful upbeat music played instead?

Him being the big bad villain is what makes him fun though, he deserves cool music

NGL it might be funny that every single time Bowser is on screen, evil music is playing in the background. When you see Mario's determined face, no music. Then it cuts to Bowser being all confused, you hear the evil music. And then it cuts to Mario carrying Peach away and running, the music stops. And then it cuts to Bowser again and the music continues.

I just noticed some weird age ratings for some Mario games:
  • Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door is rated E for everyone in the USA.
  • Princess Peach: Showtime! is rated Everyone 10 and up.

What?! Let me compare the two games now.

Princess Peach: Showtime! has "cartoon violence", especially in the more action-y stages, but you get to bake cakes, solve mysteries and sing in others! This would qualify for an E for everyone game. It's for young kids!

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door has a group of evil villains that plan on resurrecting a 1,000 year old demon's soul and plan to use Princess Peach as a vessel for it. There're also mature moments (especially in the Japanese version) and cartoon violence. Why is it rated E for everyone? Probably because everyone is made of paper, so it's not realistic.

So that means Princess Peach: Showtime! is more hardcore according to the ESRB. I'm proud to have played it!

Princess Peach: Showtime! has "cartoon violence", especially in the more action-y stages, but you get to bake cakes, solve mysteries and sing in others! This would qualify for an E for everyone game. It's for young kids!

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door has a group of evil villains that plan on resurrecting a 1,000 year old demon's soul and plan to use Princess Peach as a vessel for it. There're also mature moments (especially in the Japanese version) and cartoon violence. Why is it rated E for everyone? Probably because everyone is made of paper, so it's not realistic.

So that means Princess Peach: Showtime! is more hardcore according to the ESRB. I'm proud to have played it!
It looks like the remake isn't rated any higher than the original either.

You think that's bad, Disney's "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" was rated G

I thought I knew what to use the cannon to blow up in Bob-Omb Battlefield but don't now

Back