post any random Mario thought on your mind

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door is for babies, hence the lower rating than the game critics say is for young children, Princess Peach: Showtime.

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door is for babies, hence the lower rating than the game critics say is for young children, Princess Peach: Showtime.
how can you say that its so complex, therell never be as good of a mario rpg as it ever

You can't be past 1st grade to make a quip that's nary punctuation like that. You're not fooling me, preschooler.

You can't be past 1st grade to make a quip that's nary punctuation like that. You're not fooling me, preschooler.
you got me im in first grade but thats not preschool and im not a baby

Depends on the game, but in tennis for instance, it's primarily ball control and making it easier for your character to send the ball at nasty angles and getting opponents to lose a lot of form recovering the ball. Typically, technique characters lack power and agility. They're at a disadvantage at serves, both serving and receiving so they can easily be overpowered by stronger characters.

Someone in a discord server I'm in posted this.

I love that the people who are playing Priness Peach Showtime, are asking "If she can do this, why does she let herself be kidnapped by Bowser?" cause they seem to be ignoring a lot of stuff estabilished in the game and that's kind of irritating...

**First** - Peach can only transform in the Sparkle Theater with the help of Stella (making these transformation game exclusive), people think she can transform anytime she wants, ppl please, you guys don't care about stella enough to pay attention to this detail?

**Second** - Bowser always does surprise attacks, he always attacks at unexpected times in the mushroom kingdom with all of his troops, which explains why no one is ready (and the toads are useless as ever, even the guards.)

**Third** - Peach is never holding a weapon in those situations, i don't think people even notices that.

Someone in a discord server I'm in posted this.
I love that the people who are playing Priness Peach Showtime, are asking "If she can do this, why does she let herself be kidnapped by Bowser?" cause they seem to be ignoring a lot of stuff estabilished in the game and that's kind of irritating...

**First** - Peach can only transform in the Sparkle Theater with the help of Stella (making these transformation game exclusive), people think she can transform anytime she wants, ppl please, you guys don't care about stella enough to pay attention to this detail?

**Second** - Bowser always does surprise attacks, he always attacks at unexpected times in the mushroom kingdom with all of his troops, which explains why no one is ready (and the toads are useless as ever, even the guards.)

**Third** - Peach is never holding a weapon in those situations, i don't think people even notices that.

I hate when people forget that too. They think that Peach is useless because she always gets kidnapped but they seem to forget that Bowser can have castles fall on top of him, fall in lava, and come out as if nothing ever happened. And the whole point about surprise attacks is true too. Nobody is ready. For example, in New Super Mario Bros. Wii, it's Peach's birthday. Of course nobody is expecting Bowser to attack. This Discord user is one of the smartest people on the planet.

Peach could hire Bayonetta, Doomguy, Chun Li, Dante from Devil May Cry, or even Hitman from Hitman as a bodyguard (or ALL OF THEM) and Bowser would still manage to kidnap her.

I know you are well-intentioned in your suggestion here but I'm sure the plot will somehow just contrive itself to have Bowser kidnap Princess Peach anyway. You could invite Stella and she could summon God from the Bible to protect Peach, and yet game developers, who surely just need a stern talking to, will cause Peach to be kidnapped.

I know you are well-intentioned in your suggestion here but I'm sure the plot will somehow just contrive itself to have Bowser kidnap Princess Peach anyway. You could invite Stella and she could summon God from the Bible to protect Peach, and yet game developers, who surely just need a stern talking to, will cause Peach to be kidnapped.
Here's a plot idea! Maybe Bowser could capture Princess Peach (like he usually does), but instead of Mario and Luigi coming to save her she calls Stella and uses transformations to escape Bowser's Castle and beat up all of Bowser's minions + the Koopalings and the Bowsers themselves! At the end of the game, Mario and Luigi arrive to rescue Peach but they see her just exiting the front door and the two are both amazed and confused (maybe more of the latter for Mario). That'd make for a funny ending.

Why doesn't Mario simply go around haunted houses instead of through them? Is he stupid?

NSMBW_Ghost_House_Screenshot.png
There's an obvious answer to all of this. As explained in Super Mario Adventures, the boos hide cheese in the haunted houses to lure him in! Mario simply cannot override his primeval instincts to eat and is involuntarily carried inside by his own hunger!

I remember as a kid I was hoping that Midbus would come back in Mario & Luigi Dream Team. I wasn't satisfied with his fate of being an ice statue in Peach's Castle, and after seeing Fawful's rise going from sidekick to main villain, I was hoping Midbus would do a similar thing.

You could invite Stella and she could summon God from the Bible to protect Peach, and yet game developers, who surely just need a stern talking to, will cause Peach to be kidnapped.
They should make a game where Peach has a crisis of faith over the ceaseless kidnappings. Would be an interesting character study.

I always thought it was funny how although in the DIC Mario cartoons Mario can definitely take care of himself and his enemies even when not powered up, but in the games, if he's not powered up, he's dead meat LOL. I guess you messing up and dying in the games and having Mario lose isn't canon according to Nintendo or DIC Animation. LOL.......if only the player was as good as Mario. I remember dying while not powered up in Mario games SOOOO many times. 🤣

Daisy and Waluigi should become Kitsune like Luigi does when they grab a Super Leaf.

It's interesting how despite Bowser being the villain, he's only really a villain for Mario. Yoshi only gets the baby version of him, while the others their own villains. It seems that even Yoshi isn't interested in Bowser himself.

One "drawback" with this is that it doesn't afford Mario a chance to have a new villain that can be explained by saying that Bowser is off to fight the villain in the other series, because Bowser only focuses on Mario while Yoshi gets a distinct version (baby version of Bowser) that won't interfere with that.

As it stands, pretty much the only other villain that Mario would've faced more often (but certainly significantly less than Bowser) is Donkey Kong. Still, I like Donkey Kong as a villain so any chance DK gets to face off against Mario, it's a win.

Daisy and Waluigi should become Kitsune like Luigi does when they grab a Super Leaf.
Indeed. I think it's a waste that only Luigi gets the special costume given how 3D World has 4 characters in the Tanooki suit. But let's start with Daisy.

Thank you for reading.

Mario Wonder has one fatal flaw I can't throw my friends off the edge anymore how can I punish them for disobeying the sacred rule that I get to be luigi

To be fair, their hands were kinda tied since they'd already designed Tanooki forms for Peach and the Toads. Maybe Rosalina could've been different, but then why would she be…

That reminds me, does anyone remember the calico Cat Daisy theory from Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury? I still headcanon that that'd be her design. Who knows if it will ever come up in an official capacity.

The "sarasa" in Sarasaland means calico, after all. Calico textiles rather than cats, but details.

Back