post any random Mario thought on your mind

Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 16-15-22 Evolution Of Tour Bangkok Rush Course In Mario Kart Games 20...png

if Mario, then only bross.!!!! 😄😄😄😄😄

Super Mario Maker 2 Gets New Update
Super Mario Maker 2 receives its first new update in over a year, which implements minor changes to improve the overall player experience.

Nothing much it seems; bug fixes, and the very vague, "enhance the player experience".

The Thundermans Season 2 Episode 17 (The Amazing Rat Race)

Phoebe: (opens top cabinet in the kitchen) Chips, cookies...Ah, Brussel sprouts! (grabs can of Brussel sprouts)

Max: You picked Brussel sprouts over chips?

Phoebe: They're like little baby cabbages! Come on, name a cuter food.

Max: Apricots.

Phoebe: Oh my god, yes, they're baby peaches!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My reaction:

Baby peaches?! Just like this one! 👇

BabyPeach_TSMBM.jpg

(thank you Thundermans for reminding me of one of my top favorite Mario Kart characters)

Does anyone know why nintendo marketing often refers to games in the format "The [title of game] game" such as The Super Mario Wonder Game or the Skyward Sword HD game. It's an odd bit of phrasing.

Perhaps it's a translation quirk, or it's a weird copywright thing.

Does anyone know why nintendo marketing often refers to games in the format "The [title of game] game" such as The Super Mario Wonder Game or the Skyward Sword HD game. It's an odd bit of phrasing.

I think it's just part of them being overly descriptive and literal in pretty much everything

You know, Rosalina's story is touching and all, but I can't help thinking that its impact is made moot entirely by the fact that it takes place in the Mario universe.

'Cause, think about it. Rosalina's mom died, right?

Wouldn't she just become a spooky Boo and be able to hang out with her daughter as much as she wants?

I think it's out of fear of the trademarks getting eroded and genericized. The old "stuck on BAND-AID® Brand" effect.

Every time I see the level "Bowser in the Sky" I can't help mentally adding "with DIAMONDS!!!!" ala The Beatles's "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds". It was a joke my parents have made that I remember since I was a little child (didn't know it was a Beatles reference), and I wonder who else in this world had this pretty specific pop culture joke in mind.

You ever go to YouTube search Mario then hit recent uploads and pray you find something worth watching

I've noticed that all platformer games where Peach is playable don't take place in the Mushroom Kingdom.
*Super Mario Bros. 2 - Subcon
*Super Princess Peach - Vibe Island
*Super Mario 3D World - Sprixie Kingdom
*Super Mario Bros. Wonder - Flower Kingdom

I've noticed that all platformer games where Peach is playable don't take place in the Mushroom Kingdom.
*Super Mario Bros. 2 - Subcon
*Super Princess Peach - Vibe Island
*Super Mario 3D World - Sprixie Kingdom
*Super Mario Bros. Wonder - Flower Kingdom
I think the reason for this is cause whenever Peach is a playable character, it means Nintendo has to come up with another story besides "Peach gets kidnapped," and that leads to making stories set in different kingdoms.

Back