post any random Mario thought on your mind

Bird_%28Super_Mario_3D_Land%29.png

If they're gonna give Paper Mario partners, make it one of these little feathery abominations. They're the symbol of modern Mario and I do not accept any other alternative symbols for modern Mario.

I thought you wanted the return of Cluckboom. That cute pigeon thing is not as interesting, even if it's not as monstrous.
Of course I do. However Cluckboom is last decade so it's not a Mario icon of the 2010's even though it reappeared in a rehash early in the decade.

Besides I love a cute lil' birb. Maybe Cluckboom can throw eggs and these little birds come out of them.

Also calling the birb a "pigeon" :O}/ they look more like the itty bitty hyperactive passerines that like to skirt from branch to branch.

Bird_%28Super_Mario_3D_Land%29.png

If they're gonna give Paper Mario partners, make it one of these little feathery abominations. They're the symbol of modern Mario and I do not accept any other alternative symbols for modern Mario.

I think it looks cute....

I have a tendency to call birds that are cute "feathery abominations" because I call my cockatiel that all the time. It's endearment.

i wanted dimentio for mario maker, but just thought of something: pom pom's behaviour is actually REALLY similar - teleports, projectiles, need to be jumped on or otherwise attacked x times, fake clones (albeit here they can be told apart without trial and error). maybe it would be cool to port her to the other styles but now i guess i'm waiting on a new game for that

He's not very feathery. He's birdlike but I wouldn't say he's a bird.

Is it weird that I'm making a list of what I want for my birthday when it's in, like, two months?

It's so sad you guys are joking. Why can't I have my favorite moustached character facing off against my other favorite moustached characters?

It's so sad you guys are joking. Why can't I have my favorite moustached character facing off against my other favorite moustached characters?
Wait, what?

I genuinely want Mario in Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing but we can't have nice things.

i think sonic as a dlc character in mario kart would be amazing. we already have him as a costume in mk8 so thats not impossible

Back