post any random thought on your mind

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome Mario
I bet anyone can name 5 weird things about a Mario character!
I'll do Mario
1. How does Mario Not suffer injurys?
2. Why doesn't Mario say anything.
3. How does he transform into his different forms?
4. How can swim for that long without air!?!?! (In 2D Games)
5. How Old is Mario?
  1. Mario's a cartoon character with a nearly impenetrable hide and very resilient skeletons. Not even paper cuts phase him. Have you ever seen him with anything as much as a pimple scab on him? No. This also applies to his repugnant friends.
  2. As a trade-off for his starring role in the largest video game franchise in the world, Mario carries a life force that's located roughly inside his gallbladder. This life force grants him many amazing abilities and even spreads to his friends, but any time he talks, his life force is drained. Whenever he tells pathetically to "come back" or yells the title of the game, some of that life force is drained and is really, really hard to get back.
  3. It's not an ability exclusive to him, but a lot of items in the Mario series do have a tendency to bend and shift the molecular space around Mario and friends. Even edible things like candy do this. Candy is actually a great example because Mario and friends burst into a bunch of bubbles the moment they touch green candy, so try not participating in Mushroom Kingdom during Halloween, it's a doozy.
  4. Mario and friends have a special organ that grants him ability to filter oxygen from water but unlike other fish, he's cursed with a malfunctioning swim bladder that causes him to sink like a rock, even if he tries orienting on his belly or back. Also note in Super Mario 64, Mario and his friends can breathe through their feet. Yoshi also has a malfunctioning swim bladder in the Yoshi's Island games as well as Super Mario Galaxy 2, but the other way around: Yoshi cannot dive.
  5. Oh that's easy, mid-20s but Mario wears a mustache tricking people into believing he's older and helpfully disguising his pasty doughy face behind the mustache.

You know, if Pro Skater 1 and 2 come to Switch, I want Toadsworth to be a guest character, let the old man shred
If only he gets to beat the rest of cast on a jolly old game of Mahjong.

Had a dream last night that a new Donkey Kong Country platformer was announced but it starred some red walrus that, in this reality, was one of the bosses in Donkey Kong Country Returns. It also had Hammer Bros.

Killer Moth

Jump City shall fall before my mite!
in spm, pure hearts, the pure embodiment of love, can open a dimensional door to a new world

love is an open door

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
I know that's just supposed to be a joke but I wouldn't take everything the raging drunkard says at face value.

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
I know that's just supposed to be a joke but I wouldn't take everything the raging drunkard says at face value.
The Shroobs enslaving Toads should be like, they work for each other, and it's not slavery with extra steps. Mushroom Kingdom culture powers the Shroob's brakelights.

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome Mario
petty teen breakup angst nearly destroyed the world in super paper mario so there's that to consider

Pokey

Ness says acab.
Agreed(?), I don't see where Rick's sentiment contradicts Moth's. Love even if temporary or made of chemicals caused a reaction to open a door or something random fantasy world logic that could be explained via sci-fi.

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Bowser's paper counterpart is forever going to suck isn't he.

Killer Moth

so i made a thread on this site for my top 15 games and i also have my thetoptens list and my spreadsheet etc. but here's my top 10 favourite vgs when it comes to gameplay alone (this includes mechanics, controls, length, extras and minigames, difficulty balancing and level design but excludes dialogue, story, cutscenes, music, graphics, and nostaliga.)

10. super mario 64 / new super mario bros wii (undecided as i didn't put THAT much thought into this post)
9. bowser's inside story
8. super paper mario
7. paper mario ttyd
6. super mario 3d land
5. super mario 3d world
4. super mario galaxy 1
3. super mario galaxy 2
2. super mario maker (only played wii u ver. but switch will likely be included once i play it)
1. minecraft

Killer Moth

it's not wrong if i like minecraft the most as a game. also i do get sm64 was revolutionary and so on but i'm only 17 i wasn't even alive in 1996 and i didn't play this game until 2019 so yeah that doesn't change my enjoyment of the game much.