post any random thought on your mind

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome Mario
It might be just because there hasn't been a single worthy follow-up to Diddy Kong Racing

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
Flying as a plane in Sonic & All-Stars Transformed certainly scratched that itch for a kart-racing game with planes in it. Gliders from Mario Kart 7 just won't cut it.

Brawl Mario

Gliders, underwater, magnetism just aren't as good as how Sonic and Sega All stars Racing handled water and air segments. Mario Kart just didn't do enough so those segments are more aesthetic rather and help with the track appearance but little else. Gliding is shallow as hell, it's just like getting shot from a cannon but without the invincibility frames.

El Gran Gordo

Algún problema, señorita?
Now now, I'm sure you like MK64 more than Sonic R :babymario: .

Well at least gameplay matters above all else. I don't tend to judge old games based on their graphics. i find SMB3 a lot more fun than God of War 3 for example lol.

EDIT: Crap you two ninja'd my post with like five of them at once what the hell lmao.

Brawl Mario

If they're gonna give Paper Mario partners, make it one of these little feathery abominations. They're the symbol of modern Mario and I do not accept any other alternative symbols for modern Mario.

Brawl Mario

I thought you wanted the return of Cluckboom. That cute pigeon thing is not as interesting, even if it's not as monstrous.
Of course I do. However Cluckboom is last decade so it's not a Mario icon of the 2010's even though it reappeared in a rehash early in the decade.

Besides I love a cute lil' birb. Maybe Cluckboom can throw eggs and these little birds come out of them.

Also calling the birb a "pigeon" :O}/ they look more like the itty bitty hyperactive passerines that like to skirt from branch to branch.

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.

If they're gonna give Paper Mario partners, make it one of these little feathery abominations. They're the symbol of modern Mario and I do not accept any other alternative symbols for modern Mario.
I think it looks cute....

Brawl Mario

I have a tendency to call birds that are cute "feathery abominations" because I call my cockatiel that all the time. It's endearment.

Killer Moth

Jump City shall fall before my mite!
i wanted dimentio for mario maker, but just thought of something: pom pom's behaviour is actually REALLY similar - teleports, projectiles, need to be jumped on or otherwise attacked x times, fake clones (albeit here they can be told apart without trial and error). maybe it would be cool to port her to the other styles but now i guess i'm waiting on a new game for that

Brawl Mario

He's not very feathery. He's birdlike but I wouldn't say he's a bird.

YoshiFlutterJump

Power Star
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Indeed, Eggman & All-Stars Racing Transformed is a fantastic game, but alas, that would be an "Eggman game with Mario playable in it", which would reverse the question.

El Gran Gordo

Algún problema, señorita?
It's so sad you guys are joking. Why can't I have my favorite moustached character facing off against my other favorite moustached characters?