Nintendo Direct Thread (Do NOT post here unless one is announced)

I like Advance Wars, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe content, Mario Strikers: Battle League, and the new Kirby game.

Can't formulate much beyond that. Pretty satisfactory I guess.

Triangle Strategy is my most anticipated game of the year and it makes me excited to know it's out the first week of March. Though releasing it the same day as Gran Turismo 7 seems kinda dangerous. It's like when they released Okami AND Twilight Princess the exact same day.

And I know we can't make any more posts until the next direct, but since it's obvious the next one will be at E3, are we allowed to make comments for that even if it's months away?

I think it's still okay to talk about the direct, but if there hasn't been any new posts in a while, then it's probably a good idea to discuss it somewhere else, like a profile post or something.

And I know we can't make any more posts until the next direct, but since it's obvious the next one will be at E3, are we allowed to make comments for that even if it's months away?
I think it's still okay to talk about the direct, but if there hasn't been any new posts in a while, then it's probably a good idea to discuss it somewhere else, like a profile post or something.
I'm replying to this months later because now it's not unnecessarily bumping the thread - yes, please do discuss future directs in other venues. This thread doubles as the "guys a direct is happening NOW" announcements for people.

Is it likely to get news on Sparks of Hope? It's a Mario game, but I think it counts as 3rd party since it's developed and published by Ubisoft.

Also I hope we get confirmation of Persona 3-5 coming to Switch.

The times are pretty convenient for me, because they are at night for where I am.

Thank you for reading.

Will be streaming it, assuming all these thunder storms don't knock down my internet
Hoping we finally get news on Advance Wars

It's not being livestreamed so you'll have to stream the recording of it.

I just want to see when Advance Wars will get released, that's it.

All I want to see is a new Mario game that isn't a sports or party game get announced. I am getting Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, but I want something to look foward to beyond that.

Back