Nintendo Direct Thread (Do NOT post here unless one is announced)

Bluminescence

The Frenchiest French who has ever Frenched
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I like Advance Wars, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe content, Mario Strikers: Battle League, and the new Kirby game.

Can't formulate much beyond that. Pretty satisfactory I guess.

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
Triangle Strategy is my most anticipated game of the year and it makes me excited to know it's out the first week of March. Though releasing it the same day as Gran Turismo 7 seems kinda dangerous. It's like when they released Okami AND Twilight Princess the exact same day.

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
And I know we can't make any more posts until the next direct, but since it's obvious the next one will be at E3, are we allowed to make comments for that even if it's months away?

Googoogaga Spaghetti

Babies are better than grownups
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
I think it's still okay to talk about the direct, but if there hasn't been any new posts in a while, then it's probably a good idea to discuss it somewhere else, like a profile post or something.

Raiko Horikawa

Live your life according to your rhythm!
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Superchao
And I know we can't make any more posts until the next direct, but since it's obvious the next one will be at E3, are we allowed to make comments for that even if it's months away?
I think it's still okay to talk about the direct, but if there hasn't been any new posts in a while, then it's probably a good idea to discuss it somewhere else, like a profile post or something.
I'm replying to this months later because now it's not unnecessarily bumping the thread - yes, please do discuss future directs in other venues. This thread doubles as the "guys a direct is happening NOW" announcements for people.

Neku Sakuraba

Currently playing Paper Mario 1
Is it likely to get news on Sparks of Hope? It's a Mario game, but I think it counts as 3rd party since it's developed and published by Ubisoft.

Also I hope we get confirmation of Persona 3-5 coming to Switch.