Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

1665054868915.png

1665054721348.png
1665054763360.png

And BAM your new theory video MatthewPatrick.

There's a lot of yuck to write about Yoshi (tbf Mario has yuck to show off too but only because he's so prominent) but the official material for Mario Party Advance shows Yoshi's solo art without his orange spines.

566px-MPA_Yoshi_Fishing_Artwork.jpg

If you have any doubts that maybe it's just some bad editing, look at the key art

MarioPartyAdvJPcover.jpg

Mario_Party_Advance_-_Box_art.png

598px-MariopartyGBA.jpg

If you're like "holy crap I remember that art having spines"

trust me

it never had spines

Me: A crossover between Super Mario 64 and Donkey Kong Country would be so awesome! I can't wait to imagine Mario traversing 3D versions of levels such as Jungle Japes, Bramble Blast, and Gang-Plank Galleon. What could possibly go wrong?!

The end result:
1665838595292.jpeg

(A haphazardly put together poster featuring just two pieces of Mario stock art, which makes the poster focus more on the DKC characters as a result.)

so many whippersnappers on cranky's lawn, including mario himself, that cranky had a heart attack and had to be rushed to the Kong Klinic. this is why he's not on the poster.

Reactions: zel
9E8BC40E-6C76-4536-8211-0D8E0038C959.jpeg

News of Illumination Movie Mario spreads FAST huh

but hey this isn't too bad for someone who has to paint all over this trailer.

Mario: Luigi, LUIGI LOOK!
Luigi: What, Mario? Where are you?
Mario: On the table, Luigi! Look on the table!
Luigi: Uh...
Mario: Hehehehehe
Luigi: Oh, omg, you're a gummy?
Mario: YEAHHH I'm GUMMY MARIO!

1666900582469.jpeg

Mario and Luigi look all right on this sticker, but wait until you see how they cut corners with their accomplices. Peach's arms are partially cut off, not to mention that her brooch is missing from her dress. And Yoshi doesn't even look like Yoshi! Not only does he have no white on him, but he's sticking his tongue out, which he almost never does in artwork. But what if I told you that this monstrosity is in fact, an officially licensed product?! Man, this looks so bad, it could've been mistaken for a bootleg!!

Last edited:
well, street art does run a high risk of defacing. doesn't make it acceptable though, especially in cases like this one where the art in question was approved to be made on that property.

"culprits" are also the administration who put a meter right in that spot despite the fact that there is ample space around it

Back