Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

Ignazio Salvaggi

🔥Feel that heat wave? You’re on fire, baby!🔥
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
I'd laugh if the romhack advertising Bowsette showed us this though. I mean, they're not technically wrong....

Ignazio Salvaggi

Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario

Well it's only a matter of time before the guys are making Fury Bowser to join the cast of bootleg Bowsers. It doesn't look anywhere near as threatening as the original. It just looks like Bowser crawled in the fireplace and had no food for a few days.

Oh and there's Cat Bowser too. It's not particularly awful and I can see some people laying money for it even if they know it's unlicensed.

You know it's authentic when the tag on it doesn't even have "Mario".

Reactions: GIR

Ignazio Salvaggi

Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
"LuigiBlood" is a weirdly fitting name. Luigi, however, looks okay (and put on some weight it looks like) but I think Mario needs some help!

GIR

Zim's half robot-half dog companion
1660826236698.jpeg

Scrapped idea for Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi themed candy dispensers

1660826300064.jpeg

Scrapped Happy Meal featuring Super Mario Bros and Super Mario Bros 2 Colorforms. Some of the designs (particularly Toad and Peach) look a bit off model.

Ignazio Salvaggi

Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
Ew I don't like the idea of pulling off people's torsos and getting candy where their guts are.

GIR

1661517706244.jpeg

This jumping Mario toy looks very tame with his overalls on, but when you take them off…
1661517782742.jpeg

You get this monstrosity!

PaperMario77

brazillian eggman
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Popopo

GIR

1662241403441.jpeg

Sure, Mario, Peach, Link, and Shy Guy look all right on this calendar. But as soon as you see how bad Cheep Cheep, Samus, Ostro, and King Hippo look, things start to go downhill (and don't get me started on who the gold dragon is supposed to be.)

Ignazio Salvaggi

Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
Mario looks terrible too. He looks fragmented like they can't decide if he's a person or an upscaled sprite. Peach also looks terrible too!

Also christ people need to reposition themselves better when taking these photos. Do they not see the shadow they're casting over this?

Ignazio Salvaggi

Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
I just want to know if that's actually the bind pose and not some fault of whatever was used to rip the model.

Ignazio Salvaggi

Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
If this isn't about Puzzle & Dragons then this is a complete sham