Mario pictures

Image from Daisy's failed audition for a Zelda partner.
MKT_Artwork_DaisyFairy.png

Fae-sy?

Bowstoise

1589224636796.png

1589402293755.png

I took a look at Dr. Ludwig's textures and it looks like he was supposed to wear a coat? There's a blue tie-like texture on there, as well as unused portions with no UV shells with the white and light-blue areas that suggest parts of a coat.

Also, there's this brown area with Ludwig's eyes and the case strap. That looks like unwrapped pants, but with the eyes and the doctor case layered on top of it because it's an unused area.

Last edited:
how many versions of the exact same artwork can you possibly make
676px-PM_Mario_Hammer_Artwork.png

585px-PMTTYD_Mario_Swinging_Hammer_Artwork.png

unfortuantely spm doesnt have anything of sorts
618px-MariohammerPMSS.png

600px-PMCS_Mario.png

PMOK_Mario_Hammer.png
its kinda neat actually

and sorta unrelated. i know ss had him like this too but i am OBSESSED with line eyes bowser jr as opposed to just having round dots. this is the best thing ever
image.png

Last edited:
the goomba onei s just herobrine goomba herobrine goomba
anyway enoughh of Head Silhouette With Herobrine Eyes please

Speaking of emblems, how about someone extracting the ones from Mario Tennis Aces?

(both in the "transition to replay", the HUD, and the side screen banners/flags around the court)

I've been waiting for months for Boom Boom's emblem.

what bugs me the most is that the Fire characters have the same flags as the original. i mean come on, at least change the color of the flag or somehting.

i know this BARELY Counts but this promotional image for the switch port of rayman legends has a blurry mario in the bg and this was stupid exciting to see to me
Rayman_Legends_Definitive_Edition_Now_Available.JPG

unknown.png

finally the mario and ryaman crossover i was asking for for so long
on another note do yall have any idea what this render is? i found this one of mario sitting on a block that sorta matches but im not sure if its that (comparison)

Last edited:
what bugs me the most is that the Fire characters have the same flags as the original. i mean come on, at least change the color of the flag or somehting.
Considering how they did the same with the emblems in Mario Kart Tour, it looks like it's their way to stress how these are variants of characters.

View attachment 3788
Emblems from Dr. Mario World
Wait... shouldn't it be "Baby Dr. Mario", "Baby Dr. Luigi", etc. instead of "Dr. Baby Mario"? Or would that imply that the doctor is a baby, and the baby isn't the doctor? Great, now I confused myself...

OK, so "Dr. Baby Mario" is when Baby Mario is a doctor. "Baby Dr. Mario" would be Dr. Mario as a baby, right?

Back