Mario pictures

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
I'm staring at the reflection, I like how the road reflected leads to a blue sky of nothingness.

ZelenPixel

rayman!! youu!! thats my friend out there
i always look forward to new kinopio kun calendars but for this may apparently were just getting.. a reuse. from 4 years ago. though they removed the shine from his eyes for some reason

pretty sure thats the first time we got one reused and i dont like what it may imply for the future calendars

edit: at least you can use both of these to make a clean version without any text

this was a lot of paint.net heckery

Last edited:

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Forum Moderator
Wiki Bureaucrat
Core 'Shroom Staff
Can't believe Ashley is now officialy Nintendo's covid-19 spokeswoman (yeah that's the real Nikki & Friends artist)

1588510020652.png

Mister Wu

King Bowser
Wiki Patroller
i always look forward to new kinopio kun calendars but for this may apparently were just getting.. a reuse. from 4 years ago. though they removed the shine from his eyes for some reason

pretty sure thats the first time we got one reused and i dont like what it may imply for the future calendars

edit: at least you can use both of these to make a clean version without any text

this was a lot of paint.net heckery
Good catch! This also explains why the Boo and little bird friends are missing, they started consistently appearing in every month at the end of 2017.

Last edited: