I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

Well I needed to get something out for this April, which is the month of punch-out for some users, me included. I hope I can include ink and shading and whatnot down the line.

ig since im changing my theme in a week i decided to change my avi right away coz i was kinda getting tired of don flamenco. so enjoy this nice stu as a placeholder

Happy Pride Month guys!!!!!!!!

Reactions: zel
My new avatar is Birdo and Pink Gold Peach's character select portraits from Mario Sports Superstars. I wanted both of them to be in my avatar so I cropped out a section of their portraits and placed them one above the other.

The first image in my sig is a screenshot that I took while playing Mario Kart Tour's Auto mode. The second image is something that I made using GIMP. It's Birdo (MP9 artwork) and Pink Gold Peach (MKT artwork) with a starry sky as the background, and I also added white outlines around the two and added their names in the middle.

anyway this new pfp kinda sucks and is blurry and is off center but ill find a better dixie later hopefully
found one
Untitled.png

this is is from the gameplay trailer of sparks of hope i just looked over thoroughly
even blurrier than htat dixie LMAO

edit: also replaced the gif in my signature so its even more spore branding now

Last edited:
I'll miss the static Luigi going through the sky but Spore is a great game and it's amazing.

Reactions: zel
I really liked the gifs I had but I realized after Activision-Blizzard lawsuits I really probably shouldn't promote anything from Ubisoft.

Audie bullied Luigi with a net and scared him off
New Pfp Audie From Animal Crossing

I really liked the gifs I had but I realized after Activision-Blizzard lawsuits I really probably shouldn't promote anything from Ubisoft.
good calllll i might as well do the same and also just . show off the fact that angry bird has taken over my brain why not
( https://angrybirds.fandom.com/wiki/File:ABStellaSeason2DVD.jpg source, willow here) (this ones also crunchy i think this is just a running thing with my pfps now)
ideally id want to get sparks of hope second hand but im not sure if thats even an option..........

Got tired of the dumb themes + it's been like a year since I actually used my regular username here.

Avatar is a classic cartoon-style drawing of Honoka Yukishiro from Futari wa Pretty Cure and sig image is her (in her Cure White form) along with Cure Black from the same series.

Do what you want (for a couple of days) because a pirate is free, I am a pirate
And with Nyanma being from a rather obscure, I just let the Dark Winds logo stand on its own, I will come back with a Nyanma avi on Sunday, maybe a new one

Changed my username to another one of my favorite characters from Mario Kart Tour, and I have a new avatar and new images in my sig. One of them is a screenshot that I took while playing Super Mario Odyssey (you can see Mario there wearing boxers, I guess that was my favorite outfit for him).

ok you know what??????????? matilda pfp for 2day and also the next few months knowing my track record
this is from ... some cover for the 8th issue of the 2016 angry birds comics. what a mouthful
adfrhnjsdrtyjgfnb.png

education is waht is

OK so this theme is honestly one I've thought about doing before but like IDK it's weird, even though I'm pretty much already known for being the resident Thomas & Friends fan and have used other Thomas characters as themes, it felt like it'd be really silly and childish to outright use a theme based around Thomas himself for some reason?

And like yeah, I'd been thinking of doing a Thomas theme again recently and this time I didn't wanna theme after anyone but Thomas so I pretty much said 'To hell with it' cause what would make this theme more childish than any other Thomas characters I've already used?

Oh and also for some reason I decided to go really in-depth with this theme so, uhh, the About tab on my profile is now written from the POV of me actually being Thomas the Tank Engine. (Not like anyone ever reads those things anyway + I still have my actual about in a spoiler lol. It's just a bit of fun I thought I'd have.)

wanted to make the username muh longer but oh well character limit

ill still have the theme by the time novemeber comes around but ill make some changes to the avatar

Back