I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

P&D Red Koopa Paratroopa

Only the power of the dragon balls can stop me!
Pronouns
They/them
Contemporary humor mixed with the current game I'm playing, it's not dr. mario, it's Luigi wins by sleeping

Timmy Turner

Uhhhm, inheritance. I inherited the internet!
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I was SUPPOSED to change into this before February much less Valentine's Day but...

Ruby Kurosawa

"Ganbaruby!"
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
Since the Punch-Out!! theme was delayed, and because I thought nobody would catch on to the BanG Dream! theme, I'm back to being an anime idol for the first time since October.

In addition, I put a countdown to her birthday (March 23rd) in my sig, along with a picture of Rimi-rin and her older sister, Yuri, which I thought was cute.

SuperRaffinaUltimate

Too many things to celebrate
Pronouns
He/him
From this month, I'll post random Puyo chars (instead of someone specific, may change on occasion such as Halloween and Christmas).

Here's list of characters whom my new pfp/sig are based on and their full body art.

Pfp and title: Nina (she's a gacha-exclusive char so she doesn't a proper wiki article on Puyo Nexus, but you can click the "Character Introduction" tab on the subpages, which is accessible from the tab in the page linked)

Sig (upper half): Serilly

Sig (lower half): Squares (SPOILERS AHEAD IN THE WIKI ARTICLE LINKED)

Last edited:

Morpho Knight

Judgement Butterfly
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Happy Pride Month guys!!!!!!!!

Vacation Peach

Magikoopa
Pronouns
He/him
My new avatar is Birdo and Pink Gold Peach's character select portraits from Mario Sports Superstars. I wanted both of them to be in my avatar so I cropped out a section of their portraits and placed them one above the other.

The first image in my sig is a screenshot that I took while playing Mario Kart Tour's Auto mode. The second image is something that I made using GIMP. It's Birdo (MP9 artwork) and Pink Gold Peach (MKT artwork) with a starry sky as the background, and I also added white outlines around the two and added their names in the middle.

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
She/her
anyway this new pfp kinda sucks and is blurry and is off center but ill find a better dixie later hopefully
found one

this is is from the gameplay trailer of sparks of hope i just looked over thoroughly
even blurrier than htat dixie LMAO

edit: also replaced the gif in my signature so its even more spore branding now

Last edited:

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I'll miss the static Luigi going through the sky but Spore is a great game and it's amazing.