I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

Smiddle

Power Star
Post here if you, for some reason, want to share that.

My new things (except for avatar) are from Weird Al's album Poodle Hat.
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
I have a new and a whatever. I also have a sig and a avatar.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
PaperStriker said:
I have a new and a whatever. I also have a sig and a avatar.
Dang, I thought nobody would notice I wrote "new/". But that was when PaperStriker was on a hiatus.
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Smiddle said:
PaperStriker said:
I have a new and a whatever. I also have a sig and a avatar.
Dang, I thought nobody would notice I wrote "new/". But that was when PaperStriker was on a hiatus.
^_^
*eats random cookie I found*
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
I had a new avatar, but due to unforseen circumstances, I had to change it back to the horribly oversized bubble monkey.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Iron Maiden said:
Avatar and signature changed. I love Photobucket.
I said this somewhere else, too, but... lovin' the sig, dude.

I keep on changing my avatar these days... it might have changed before I finish typing this post. :eek:
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
I got a new sig... AND IF YOU THINK ITS TOO WIDE, THEN GO DIEEE!!! you're probably right...
 

NeuralPsychosis

Chain Chomp
Cool New Avatar. Thanks to DJCrazyFace from Porple Studios for making this. ^_^

Also, new custom title to go with it. It's a quote from Micha, also from Porp, talking about the original picture. :p
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
I got a new Personal Text and Custom Title... which is really long

EDIT: New avatar gif that I made, featuring Mario from the Super Mario Bros. Super Show!
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Garlic Man said:
I got a new Personal Text and Custom Title... which is really long

EDIT: New avatar gif that I made, featuring Mario from the Super Mario Bros. Super Show!
You made? Coooooooooooooooool.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
I got a new Personal Text and Custom Title... which is really long

EDIT: New avatar gif that I made, featuring Mario from the Super Mario Bros. Super Show!
You made? Coooooooooooooooool.
I didn't make the sprites, but I did string them together into an animation. :)
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
I got a new Personal Text and Custom Title... which is really long

EDIT: New avatar gif that I made, featuring Mario from the Super Mario Bros. Super Show!
You made? Coooooooooooooooool.
I didn't make the sprites, but I did string them together into an animation. :)
k.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Abel said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Seriously, pick a name and stick with it.
No.

Free Loader said:
What he said. Stop changing your name so much, it's kind of bothersome.
No.

Shadow Queen said:
Hmmm.. Can't make up your mind?
Sometimes.

Listen, name changes are unlimited.
I thought it was established that you should only change your name three times per year. :-\
 
Top