1,000,000 things we hate!

Marshadow

Spirt-taking ghost Pokemon
2129: The Rainbow Magic books. They interpret Jack Frost as a bad guy, but ever since I saw Rise of the Guardians, I almost always assumed that Jack Frost was good, not evil.

2130: Moshi Monsters. To me, this online game is very boring. I once owned a 3DS game based off it, which like most licensed games, was a repetitive and very boring minigame collection. Thankfully, a year after I got it, I donated the game to my local Thrift Store. I also think the Glumps, the villains of the franchise, are very gross with their spitting of slime. Avoid this franchise if you can!

Peepa

cheerfully chanting dark prayers
2131: Goosebumps (2015) - Forced romantic subplot when they easily could of been happily friends & for the monsters they mostly just focus on like 3 of them and leave the other 100 as easter eggs with no substance.

2132: Pixels (movie) - They somehow managed to offend and/or bore every viewer demographic imaginable, I guess I can at least praise them on that.

Last edited:

Robo-Mario

Kart Racin' Robot
2132: Pixels (movie) - They somehow managed to offend and/or bore every viewer demographic imaginable, I guess I can at least praise them on that.
2133: People who hate on stuff I like with no clear explanation.

Marshadow

Spirt-taking ghost Pokemon
2144: The update to Pokémon.com that removed all flash and HTML games from it that happened last spring. I don't get why they had to remove them, only Medicham's Balance Bounce, Psyduck's Shuffle Surprise, Chingling's Ring Along, Magnemite's Power Pulse Puzzler, Magikarp's Ripple Reaction, Pokémon Pulse, Floette Float, Chesnaught's Spiky Shield, Pokémon Puzzler, Solrock & Lunatone's Waterfall Fun, Delphox's Fiery Escape, Inkay's Topsy-Turvy World, Alolan Volcanic Panic, Bounsweeet's Bouncy Adventure, Passimian's Jungle Bowling, Chasm Crosser, Togedemaru's Hop-to-the-Top, and Spooky Spotlight were really the only ones that sucked in my opinion.