1,000,000 things we hate!

2281: The fanfic I wrote for Dogs VS. Birds Shroomfest. Even though most posts from it were deleted aside from the first three parts of the story, a lot of the flaws in my writing for all Car Wash posts from 2019-2021 could also be seen here. Zem and Zam didn't appear in a lot of scenes despite having a starring role, the new characters introduced didn't have much going for them, and the story was written in support of the team that did not win, meaning that the ending was haphazardly changed at the last minute. Also, the rules of the dog show were very hypocritical, as Pokemon were allowed to enter, but Yo-Kai and Cinnamoroll weren't despite all of them having powers that normal dogs couldn't.

2282: I hate that Torchic is being so negative about her own writing. We all go through stages of development, please allow yourself the freedom to not be perfect.

2288: You're trying to unlock the reward for the Mirror Grand Prix in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and you replay the Egg Cup and get three stars, when you've already done that once because the cups on the cup selection screen are in a different order than the ones on the speed type screen

2290: dreaming about my Mario Wonder physical preorder breaking street release and arriving at my house early, then waking up to the crushing reality of UPS

2296: When my phone chargers fail out of nowhere and I have to go on an emergency trip to the hardware store to get a new one (yes it's kind of on me for not having a spare)

2230. Soap operas. THEY'RE SO BORING!!!!!!! And nobody watches them anymore and there's a reason why because they're SO BORING!

Sorry. Didn't mean to shout. I hate soap operas so much that they actually make me angry. 😆

Back