Workin' at the Car Wash [Roleplay]

Dr. Luigi D. Broski

That's my secret, Bro. I'm always sleepy.
Rules:
1. Have your role/character in parenthesis below your Dialogue/actions. This way, we know who you are (RP wise)
2. If you have off-topic comments, use strike-through. like this
3. Don't have Luigi fired or the Car Wash closed or any of that. Without Luigi working at the car wash, there is no plot. There is only one exception. In the 'Dimensional Dilemma' Arc, The Car Wash gets destroyed. This leads up to the next plot arc.
4. There are 6 Essential Characters: Luigi, Charlotte, Felica, White Lightning, Cecilia, and Dr. Mario.
5. If there is a racing tournament, don't hog all the wins. (I'm looking straight at you, Georgie!)
6. Don't kill off or revive another person's character(s)
7. PM me if you want to claim a character/characters
8. Absolutely no godmodding whatsoever. No exceptions.
9. Have fun!

[quote author=Claimed Characters]
Luigi, Dr. Mario, Dr. Luigi, Mr. L, Fix-It Felix, Jr., Toon Mario, Toon Luigi, Backup Mario, Sheen -- Long John Spaghetti

Flora, Felicia, White Lightning, Ceilia, Ceilia II, Sheriff Sheldon, Morpheous, Charlotte -- George Jones

Prince Kiwi, Yoshi The SSM -- Himself

Mario, Backup Luigi -- LeftyGreenMario

Toadette, Princess Peach, Cream the Rabbit, Shadow the Hedgehog, Rosalina -- ToadetteFan14

King Dedede, Bandana Waddle Dee, Escargoon -- YoshiFlutterJump

Geno, Bowser, Wario, Waluigi, Boshi, Dry Bowser, Sheriff Buford T. Justice of Texarkana, Fawful -- HEROMARIO[/quote]

[quote author=Deceased Characters]
Flora
Neptune
Wario[/quote]

I'll start.

*Walks up to window of the car wash. A sign reads 'Help Wanted'. I rush in* "Hi, I saw the sign. Can I have a job please?"

(Luigi, Car Wash Job Seeker)

Banjo

GUH-UH!
Toadettefan14 said:
Since no one has replied yet, this game is canceled!
Hi.

Long John Spaghetti said:
*Walks up to window of the car wash. A sign reads 'Help Wanted'. I rush in* "Hi, I saw the sign. Can I have a job please?"

(Luigi, Car Wash Job Seeker)
Of course! You can make me lots of moulah! $ *Mario suddenly enters the wash with his kart.*O look, a customer! Start working now, Weegeeboi!

(Toadgamer, Mushroom Kingdom Car Wash Manager)

Dr. Luigi D. Broski

"Okie Dokey! It'll take 2 days to do our signature deep cleaning, so we'll provide a replacement for you!"

*Provides replacement Kart*

"It'll be $15 bucks when it's done. Have a good day, Bro!"

(Luigi, Car Wash worker)

Mysterio

Mushroom Attendant
*walks in with cash literally running down his trouser legs*

: "Nice business you got here! How would you like to make a really good decision?"

(Neptune Posioden, Trillionaire businessman, CEO of Bowserpedia Worldwide Industries)

Dr. Luigi D. Broski

"That depends, What kind of decision? Because if it's selling our humble business to a hypocrite only concerned with quantity over quality,
Mr. Posioden, then no deal!"

(Luigi, Car Wash Worker)

GabbyHayes

BOW DOWN!
[Runs in, mumbling curses under their breath.]

"Excuse me? Me car kinda drove through some mud, an', uh... Y-Yeh."

(Wesley O'Brian, person who needs his car washed.)

Mysterio

Mushroom Attendant
*holds hand in front of customer*

: "Hold on, citizen, I was here first."

*turning back to Luigi*

: "You seem to be just an employee here, sir, and are in no position to be making decisions off the bat, let alone insulting one of the most powerful men in town. However, I am a generous man. I would buy this business for a very high price and ensure it grows to its full potential, even if it is at my own personal cost."

: "There aren't many people who are willing to throw near millions at a small business without any expectancy of a large scale income, but that's just the sort of man that I am. Why would I do this, you ask? It's simply to give back to the community. After all you've done for me, I thought it might be apt to help small businesses grow and adapt to this new climate."

: "But if you really think that I have any other motive than to serve this wonderful business, without even hearing my proposition..."

*begins to head towards the door*

: "...Then I can see what kind of business this is..."

(Neptune Posioden, Trillionaire businessman, CEO of Bowserpedia Worldwide Industries)

Doctor Healmore

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
Hey! I need this here car washed! I'm getting hungry over here, so you better make it snappy!

(Dedede, king of Dream Land who needs his car washed)

NanoPhoenix

Tiny Immortal Bird
*Creeps into the room*

"Er... ah yes, hello! It's-a me, WARIO! I er... need you to wash my luxurious mustang when you get done there and make it snappy, those garlic stains aren't going to clean themselves."

*Eyeing the cash register with a mischievous grin*

"And uh... take your time. Heheheh..."

(Wario, CEO of WarioWare Inc. and totally-not-a-burglar)

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
*kicks the door down*

FBI

'NEPTUNE POSIODEN' YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR INSIDER TRADING AND FRAUD

*attaches handcuffs and carts you off to await trial*

hey while I'm at it I'll need my Dodge Charger I bought with all of my military school tax credits to be washed for my weekly drive around town to show off how large and impressive my muscles are; don't worry, I won't tip, because this is AMERICA

(Crew Cut FBI Man, one-shot Plot Device cameo)

Main Toad

The playable Toad
:toadette:: Luigi! You have 4 customers awaiting service!

(Toadette, Luigi's alert messenger)

Last edited:

Kazooie

Red-crested Breegull
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff

*perish in silent agony*

(Door, loving husband and father of 5)

Dr. Luigi D. Broski

"Hold on, People. I'm-a get right down to work!"

*Is literally a blur washing 4 or 5 cars at once*

"All done!"

*Cars are shining clean*

Mysterio

Mushroom Attendant
*while being dragged out*

: "YOU'LL NEVER MAKE IT STICK PIG!! I'LL LAWYER UP REAL GOOD!! I'LL FIND LOOPHOLE AFTER LOOPHOLE!! I'LL BE BACK ON THE STREETS IN A MATTER OF DAYS!! YOU'LL SEE!!"

*laughs maniacally before being shoved into the police car, which is just about to go through the car wash*

Banjo

GUH-UH!
*barges in while yawning*

So, Weege, how is business going right now?

(Toadgamer, Luigi's boss)

Mysterio

Mushroom Attendant
*walks in with spaghetti literally running down his trouser legs*

: "It's-a niiiiice business you got-a here! Mamma Mia! How would you like-a to make a really spicé meatbal?"

(Neptallinneo Posiodelleo, Italian businessman, CEO of Bowserpedio Worldwelleo Industrellios, totally not Neptune in disguise)

Main Toad

The playable Toad
:toadette:: Hey! Are you that Neptune Poisiden in disguise? I can see through any disguise! How did you escape from jail so quickly? Well, my alien friends will take you to their planet and leave you there for the rest of your life until you die!

(Toadette, Luigi's alert messenger who's in love with an alien)

Last edited: