Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

No, but it'd be nice if you did anyways

Have I entered here before?

Ok guys, Ik some of you know that I would like to see Shantae for next smash. She's a Nintendo character, she's fun..

and hey, now that Sans and Cuphead are Mii Outfits, I feel like that not only paves the way for those 2 to become fighters eventually, as did K.Rool.
It also opens the doors to other non-nintendo exclusive indie characters, one's that I'd personally like to see are:
3D028D26037B193983579B428B940ABE09404AC9
9_zYEvNp29xA_MP64Rq1DMRLOxKzSU7LugTCGODkDwJbgYOmAi3CuWY_bleoWLCSKP5iZUMbJJo7S1HqWTAWTiem48_arSGmHflV43Kxr1TLIjTQNxrdeOfwyJOs6nmhDczl2QrB3Hk
40028405291_74f1b574a4_b.jpg
3fb856c1-1399-4e9b-a2b3-74b8b094c618.sized-1000x1000.jpg

Whether they become playable fighters, stage gimmicks, or assists, idc. It'd be cool to have them in it.

Woody from Neighbours From Hell. Would be nice to have a THQ Nordic rep.

Yeah, not gonna happen, but it's fun thinking about it. Him placing marbles on the floor, making other characters trip, or calling the neighbour's dog with the dog whistle.

I saw a person suggest Mario + Luigi as a newcomer to rep the Mario RPG franchise and I'm totally onboard with it.

There's a Rivals of Aether character being this, and it's probably one of the reasons I'm interested in trying out Rivals of Aether.

My idea is Baby Mario & Baby Luigi as the RPG rep instead. They'd have Bros attacks, but would also have the Bubble from Yoshi's Island for their recovery move. Half their swaps would also have Baby Luigi lead.
And their Final Smash would be the Chain Chomp, complete with its theme from Double Dash.

I saw a person suggest Mario + Luigi as a newcomer to rep the Mario RPG franchise and I'm totally onboard with it.

There's a Rivals of Aether character being this, and it's probably one of the reasons I'm interested in trying out Rivals of Aether.

That's really good for what it is! I think they'd do better fighting like the Ice Climbers tho

My idea is Baby Mario & Baby Luigi as the RPG rep instead. They'd have Bros attacks, but would also have the Bubble from Yoshi's Island for their recovery move. Half their swaps would also have Baby Luigi lead.
And their Final Smash would be the Chain Chomp, complete with its theme from Double Dash.

That is my most wanted. We already have adult Mario and adult Luigi playable, why settle for that when you can have their baby versions instead.

Dance mode. Instead of fighting, you have to pull off the best moveset combos at nothing, and be judged and ranked by the computer: in one of five categories: Coolness, Beauty, Cuteness, Cleverness, or Toughness.

You can also team up with other players or cpus for team dancing.

Alternatively,

Q*Bert for Smash!

It's one or the other or Reggie gets it, sorry folks.

Last edited:
Make the Inkling have half its palettes be character swaps based on the Octolings (complete with "Octoling" name)

Back