The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

EQazO8fWoAA5ZHI.png

I am a HUGE Mario and EarthBound fan.
Favorite game: MOTHER 3
Favorite Mario game: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Other games I like: Paper Mario: The Origami King, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, EarthBound (MOTHER 2), UNDERTALE, DELTARUNE, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (and basically every main series Zelda game), Mario's Super Picross (and any other Nintendo-themed picross game), Psychonauts, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, WarioWare: Get it Together, Hollow Knight, Rhythm Doctor, There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension, Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy, The Mysterious Murasame Castle, Luigi's Mansion (series)

Please talk to me on any posts. I would really appreciate it.

Hello! I'm PlanteraBlade, a Greenie on the internet. You can call me Plantera, you can call me Plant, you can call me PB. I've heard all these before, and I have no preference toward any of them. Pronouns are he/it, although I'm fairly certain the little description under my icon on the left side of the screen displays basic info about me, including my pronouns, which I already put in when filling out my account settings so why am I even still talking about this?

Whatever. More basic info about me: Two of my favorite games are Terraria (if you couldn't guess by the name), and Luigi's Mansion 2 (if you couldn't guess by the icon). Among us my other favorite games are Rocket League, the Binding of Isaac, Skylanders (but only the first one), every Mario Kart game from DS onward, and just about any "Wii" series game (Wii Sports/Resort, Wii Party, etc.). My boyfriend @RubberLuigi can attest to that last one.

I will say, even though I intend on being somewhat active here, I'm a lot more on my Twitter and Discord accounts, which I have linked in my profile if you want to check those out. Anyway, I guess I'm here now, and I hope to make some good friends here!

Last edited:
Hello! I'm PlanteraBlade, a Greenie on the internet. You can call me Plantera, you can call me Plant, you can call me PB. I've heard all these before, and I have no preference toward any of them. Pronouns are he/it, although I'm fairly certain the little description under my icon on the left side of the screen displays basic info about me, including my pronouns, which I already put in when filling out my account settings so why am I even still talking about this?

Whatever. More basic info about me: Two of my favorite games are Terraria (if you couldn't guess by the name), and Luigi's Mansion 2 (if you couldn't guess by the icon). Among us my other favorite games are Rocket League, the Binding of Isaac, Skylanders (but only the first one), every Mario Kart game from DS onward, and just about any "Wii" series game (Wii Sports/Resort, Wii Party, etc.). My partner @RubberLuigi can attest to that last one.

I will say, even though I intend on being somewhat active here, I'm a lot more on my Twitter and Discord accounts, which I have linked in my profile if you want to check those out. Anyway, I guess I'm here now, and I hope to make some good friends here!

I would say "welcome, nice to meet you" or some silly variant but I've literally been dating you for the past three and a half years so I don't think I need to say it's nice to meet you. I can still welcome you though, I think you'll enjoy it here a lot.

Whatever. More basic info about me: Two of my favorite games are Terraria (if you couldn't guess by the name), and Luigi's Mansion 2 (if you couldn't guess by the icon). Among us my other favorite games are Rocket League, the Binding of Isaac, Skylanders (but only the first one), every Mario Kart game from DS onward, and just about any "Wii" series game (Wii Sports/Resort, Wii Party, etc.). My partner @RubberLuigi can attest to that last one.

Welcome to the Super Mario Boards @PlanteraBlade, where the Greenie's plant and the Wii series are all right fabulous!

And of course, I could not look myself in the mirror if I failed to hand out free garliik barheetoes!
garrlick booritoes.png

Whatever. More basic info about me: Two of my favorite games are Terraria (if you couldn't guess by the name), and Luigi's Mansion 2 (if you couldn't guess by the icon). Among us my other favorite games are Rocket League, the Binding of Isaac, Skylanders (but only the first one), every Mario Kart game from DS onward, and just about any "Wii" series game (Wii Sports/Resort, Wii Party, etc.). My boyfriend @RubberLuigi can attest to that last one.

'ello fellow he/it :333

Hello and welcome to the Super Mario Boards! I'm MightyMario, but you can call me Mighty. You'll love it here, I promise!

Hello. I am LoudyKaizoku.
I have been a big fan of Mario ever since 2011, when I got 3D Land as a christmas present.
Also just got into One Piece, hence the name and profile pic.
I'm gonna be King of The Forums!

Hi there, I'm Toadettefan! Welcome to the boards. There's a lot of fun things for everyone to do here, so I'm sure you'll have a great time!

Hi there, I'm Toadettefan! Welcome to the boards. There's a lot of fun things for everyone to do here, so I'm sure you'll have a great time!
Thanks. Mainly wanted to come here to discuss the upcoming Mario movie, but also will discuss other Mario things too.
Super stoked for the movie. A delay only means that the movie will be better.

Hello, I am a generic Mario fan. Happy to be here.
My favorite Mario game is Strikers Charged/Galaxy. Absolutely ecstatic about the new strikers games.

Nice to meet you, and thanks for reading.

hai my name is quinn or you can call me iggy. i use they/it pronouns. i made this account because im trying avoid contracting twitter brain diseases. i dont know how active i'll be here, but ive really been missing the forum experience lately so hopefully i stick around :D

i dont think i could ever choose a favorite mario game cuz i like so many of them, but im most familiar with ds & wii era. i'm an artist, ive been drawing super mario artwork for over a decade now :3 i especially like yoshi and the koopalings. you can find me under this username on twitter and tumblr as well ^__^ *waves*

Hi, my name is Liliana! I'm a 24-year-old trans girl from Québec (she/her pronouns pls). My favorite Mario game is Super Mario 64 because I have SimpleFlips brain rot, but I did play a lot of Mario games, and beat Super Mario Bros. 3 at age 4. I hope to have fun here! :D

I've been on here for a few months, but I haven't introduced myself!

l'm Nic. I actually know nothing about sonic lol, however some of my interests are:

The Elder Scrolls (only played IV and V.)
Pokémon
ATLA
Xenoblade Chronicles 1

Back