The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Beluga

Discord cat
Pronouns
He/him
Salutations, everyone. I'm ClawgripFan9001. I'm no stranger to this Wiki or this forum. I actually joined this place way back in 2012 or so and remained here until early 2015 when I got banned from this forum after I posted an overreacting venting message regarding someone who trolled me on another website. Seeing how it's been 6 years since that incident, I decided to rejoin this site to see if I could get another chance. So if I can get another chance, that'd be great, but if I don't get another chance and this account ends up getting banned as well, I understand completely and won't return to this forum afterward. I hope to see you all around. :)
Sup, nice to meet you, gonna enjoy this chance talking to you while I still can

Reko Yabusame

I love theming after games I have never played!
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Superchao
Salutations, everyone. I'm ClawgripFan9001. I'm no stranger to this Wiki or this forum. I actually joined this place way back in 2012 or so and remained here until early 2015 when I got banned from this forum after I posted an overreacting venting message regarding someone who trolled me on another website. Seeing how it's been 6 years since that incident, I decided to rejoin this site to see if I could get another chance. So if I can get another chance, that'd be great, but if I don't get another chance and this account ends up getting banned as well, I understand completely and won't return to this forum afterward. I hope to see you all around. :)
As a moderator, I'll need you to name your previous account. You can contact me privately with the information if you'd rather avoid a public association.

WaterLily

Goomba
Hi everyone. I am a new user here. The first Mario game I've ever played was Mario Kart for N64. I have played some other games such as Super Mario Bros Deluxe on Gameboy and Mario Party 3 for N64.
The current game I am looking forward to is Mario Party Superstars for Switch. I don't have a whole lot to discuss, but I just thought I would post here since I am new.

ObieStar

Goomba
I am a HUGE Mario and EarthBound fan.
Favorite game: MOTHER 3
Favorite Mario game: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Other games I like: Paper Mario: The Origami King, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, EarthBound (MOTHER 2), UNDERTALE, DELTARUNE, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (and basically every main series Zelda game), Mario's Super Picross (and any other Nintendo-themed picross game), Psychonauts, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, WarioWare: Get it Together, Hollow Knight, Rhythm Doctor, There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension, Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy, The Mysterious Murasame Castle, Luigi's Mansion (series)

Please talk to me on any posts. I would really appreciate it.