Mario Sports Mix

WaluigiWare said:
I guess it is possible, but Nintendo COULD decide not to put her in for the sake of being too lazy to design a sports outfit for her.
They gave her a motorbike suit in MKWii so it shouldn't be too hard. Anyway, this is Nintendo. They're never too lazy-that's why they don't have downloadable updates.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
WaluigiWare said:
I guess it is possible, but Nintendo COULD decide not to put her in for the sake of being too lazy to design a sports outfit for her.
They gave her a motorbike suit in MKWii so it shouldn't be too hard. Anyway, this is Nintendo. They're never too lazy-that's why they don't have downloadable updates.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii says hi. Miyamoto stated that Peach didn't get playable because it would be hard to animate her dress

King Porky said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
that's why they don't have downloadable updates.
But DLC and expansion packs are good things.

For people that have internet, anyway. I think it's unfair, even though they are good and I like them

Well, I think it's a bit unfair when a multi-platform game puts in new content via DLC. Take Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing for example. People who have the Wii version miss out on stuff like Metal Sonic and the Egg Hanger.

WaluigiWare said:
Well, I think it's a bit unfair when a multi-platform game puts in new content via DLC. Take Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing for example. People who have the Wii version miss out on stuff like Metal Sonic and the Egg Hanger.

It is very likely that Mario Sports Mix will only be on the Wii, so we shouldn't have this problem.

Not that All-Stars Racing is something many people would buy, though.

I wish Nintendo would release patches. It would be nice to add voices to the CPU in Mario Kart Wii battle mode 2 or more players. Too bad not everyone is going to receive the benefit, though.

WaluigiWare said:

And because Rare is owned by Microsoft, you can only play as Banjo & Kazooie in the XBOX 360 version of the game. At least the Mario series titles are limited to just Nintendo consoles.

MnSG said:
WaluigiWare said:

And because Rare is owned by Microsoft, you can only play as Banjo & Kazooie in the XBOX 360 version of the game. At least the Mario series titles are limited to just Nintendo consoles.
I really wish Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts and Conker: Live and Reloaded were on Wii/GameCube, since I don't have an Xbox. Mario is probably only on Nintendo systems because he's their mascot.

Fawfulfury65 said:
MnSG said:
WaluigiWare said:

I really wish Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts and Conker: Live and Reloaded were on Wii/GameCube, since I don't have an Xbox. Mario is probably only on Nintendo systems because he's their mascot.

Too bad I've heard that the latest Banjo Kazooie sucked and I don't know about Conker. If Mario is going to be on another system, then Mario's name is not Mario

Fawfulfury65 said:
MnSG said:
WaluigiWare said:

Um, Nintendo makes Mario. Of course Nintendo is only gonna release their own games on their own consoles. It's what every video game company with their own console does.

Having just realized that this is being made by Square Enix, I must say they have GOT to include characters from Super Mario RPG. Playing as Geno, Mallow, Booster, Croco, and the Axem Rangers would be a real treat!

Smashgoom202 said:
Having just realized that this is being made by Square Enix, I must say they have GOT to include characters from Super Mario RPG. Playing as Geno, Mallow, Booster, Croco, and the Axem Rangers would be a real treat!

Same thing with Mario Hoops, but then, Square Enix screwed up there and added only Final Fantasy characters and none of that at all and no Baby Luigi....

What's with all the hype towards Super Mario RPG and all the characters in it (especially Geno)? I really don't get it.

To tell you the truth, I could care less about SMRPG characters. It's just that SMRPG is a highly rated game and people like to control the characters in another game.

WaluigiWare said:
What's with all the hype towards Super Mario RPG and all the characters in it (especially Geno)? I really don't get it.
I dunno. When I finally played the game, I found it rather lackluster, though still entertaining. Geno is the most powerful character in that game, so I can see why he has a following. Besides, the possessed puppet idea is just really cool to me.

I never played Super Mario RPG...nor any of the Square Enix games

It's highly unlikely they're going to be in Mario Sports Mix, anyway

Me too.

However, even if I don't want them in Mario Sports Mix, it's not like I can tolerate them.

People have been hoping for Geno to appear forever. I don't know what makes them think he's going to appear now.

Definitely not one of the best RPGs, or Mario RPGs for that matter. Those prices go to Earthbound and Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, respectively.

...Or Final Fantasy VI/Chrono Trigger and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, whatever.

Anyway, back to the Sports Mix thing... Like I was saying, seeing those characters would be nice, since they're, you know, MARIO characters! But whatever, still holding out for the Koopalings before anything else.

The Koopalings would take up way too much space. C'mon, 7 character slots just for them! That's going overboard.

I hope Mario Sports Mix's roster can be as big as Super Sluggers. Why is Super Sluggers still the only game with a tremendous characters roster?

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I hope Mario Sports Mix's roster can be as big as Super Sluggers. Why is Super Sluggers still the only game with a tremendous characters roster?
Probably because each team requires nine players, and you need a lot of characters/players to choose from?

But still, I'm not opposed to the idea of having a lot of available characters in a game.

Back