Mario Sports Mix

Why should anyone hate a lot of characters? It'll keep me busy on the game

I'm not opposed to it either, but I doubt that Square Enix is going to make a 30 character+ roster in Mario Sports Mix.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I'm not opposed to it either, but I doubt that Square Enix is going to make a 30 character+ roster in Mario Sports Mix.

No, if anything, it'll probably just be 24 characters (12 starters, 12 unlockables) maximum. Maybe a few of those characters can be from the Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest franchises.

i hope rosalina or at least toadette is in it if not i spend ages going "boo hoo peach and daisy, they are BAD but i have to be one of them but whitch one, oh i wanna be rosalina"

Villain11 said:
WaluigiWare said:
They are gonna add more sports in besides the ones already mentioned, right?
I hope so!

They are. It is mentioned in the wiki article: "And several more"

I'm just rooting for Baby Luigi in dodgeball, though! Nothing else!

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Villain11 said:
WaluigiWare said:
They are gonna add more sports in besides the ones already mentioned, right?
I hope so!

They are. It is mentioned in the wiki article: "And several more"

I'm just rooting for Baby Luigi in dodgeball, though! Nothing else!
Just 'cause it says that in the article doesn't mean it's true.

I have a feeling this might be one of the last Mario games on Wii. Since the odds are the next council will be shown at ES 2011 and this game will come out a few months before then. It would not make sense to show a new Mario game for the Wii along with a new council, so this might be the last Mario game on Wii.

It's called "console". A "council" is something entirely different.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
It's called "console". A "council" is something entirely different.

I really care. And what do you mean, Mario Golf?

i dont know much finalfantasy so if they put them in it wont really affect me, the on ff characters i know are the yellow duck and the girl from my life as a darklord

drseaweed said:
I have a feeling this might be one of the last Mario games on Wii. Since the odds are the next council will be shown at ES 2011 and this game will come out a few months before then. It would not make sense to show a new Mario game for the Wii along with a new council, so this might be the last Mario game on Wii.
1. STOP. CALLING. IT. A. "COUNCIL".
2. I'm pretty sure Nintendo is sticking with the Wii for a while. After all, Nintendo's next-gen console NEVER comes out the same year as their next-gen handheld.

Well, sometimes some people find Mugen boring, and, well...let's just say that has so many characters, you could...

Super WaluigiWare said:
drseaweed said:
1. STOP. CALLING. IT. A. "COUNCIL".
2. I'm pretty sure Nintendo is sticking with the Wii for a while. After all, Nintendo's next-gen console NEVER comes out the same year as their next-gen handheld.

WHY DO YOU ALL CARE IF I SPELL A WORD WRONG. Jerks

STOP REPEATEDLY MISSPELLING WORDS

Going off topic...

Villain11 said:
New Super Mario said:
Yeah. They should have Lubba and Rosalina in this game too. And maybe Petey pirahna. and wiggler
Per except for Lubba. I hated him

Smack him in the face with a dodgeball, then. It's easy

Villain11 said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Villain11 said:
New Super Mario said:
Yeah. They should have Lubba and Rosalina in this game too. And maybe Petey pirahna. and wiggler
Per except for Lubba. I hated him

Smack him in the face with a dodgeball, then. It's easy
True....Yeah, Lubba should be in after all. *sinister grim*
I hate Lubba. I'd love to smash his stupid face with a dodgeball.

I want to do that to Baby Peach because she'll sound funny

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I want to do that to Baby Peach because she'll sound funny

I'd rather do that to Baby Daisy.

Back