Mario Sports Mix

This game is cool. Although I don't think Slime should of been in this game. He has no arms or legs.

He is the most un-sportiness character ever. They could of used another Mario character that actually has
some arms and legs oh & maybe something other then a creepy smile

I would honestly say the only reason I am getting this game is for the Dodgeball and having another game I can Wi-fi with.

I'm getting this game for killing Wario and the music

KILL HIM 1000 TIMES AND ABUSE HIM WITH!!!!!!!!!! HIT HIM WITH A HOCKEY STICK!!!!! Wario is the main reason I buy spinoffs,sport games etc. I was really disapointed in Mario Party Advance. I'm probably going to steal his hockey stick, throw basketballs at his face, hit him with a bat and the list goes on and on.

Here's what I mean by ''abuse''. Firing laser eyes!> :mario: -------------------------------------- :wario:
(
Stop being mean you cheater!!
:luigi: < okay...

I got the game yesterday. Despite all the complaints, I find Extremely fun. So much that I spent half a day unlocking every character and costume for Dodgeball (Except Ninja's Alt. Haven't got that yet :-\), which I'll do for the rest later. Playing witha friend makes any of the sports great, or just completely destroying people on Wi-Fi. Hockey 3-Player was fun, One of my friends kept shooting past the Cones in Toad Park and I could never land a Special Shot. Dodgeball is the easiest by far, It doesnt matter how many people you're playing with, you'll win. Volleyball is better with a friend, considering the Computer keeps getting it Out. Basketball is the best for 2 on 2 co-op. Doing Combo's with your friend and using Items and Special Shots when you can racks you up to 60 Points a Match. Overall, The Game is awesome and even though getting EVERY character is a chore, I'll do it... mostly so I can give my friends a Wider variety next time.

Back