Mario Sports Mix

well rouge would have been rosalinas partner like mario and sonic,luigi and tails ect. anyway i hope rosalina is in sports mix, proboly unlockable

WaluigiWare said:
Rouge still appeared as a Rival, though.

Well it's still rather lame that you can't play as most of the rival characters in that game.

Lily x said:
well rouge would have been rosalinas partner like mario and sonic,luigi and tails ect. anyway i hope rosalina is in sports mix, proboly unlockable

Those two don't work well together, IMO.

Lily x said:
well bowser jr and silver dont work well neither do metal sonic and dk, or blaze and daisy

Yeah, certain combos don't work well when compared to others. Good Mario and Sonic combos would have to be...

Mario + Sonic
Luigi + Tails
Peach + Amy
Wario + Shadow
Bowser + Dr. Eggman
Bowser Jr. + Metal Sonic
Donkey Kong + Knuckles

Not sure about Yoshi, Daisy, Waluigi, Silver, Vector, and Blaze though. However, if Rosalina truly was playable in that game, her partner probably would've been Silver, IMO.

yeah both futuristic mystirious heroes, rouge and bowser jr hahahaa
both um... flirty? bowser jr flirt, lieing on his side with one leg in the air!! lol

MnSG said:
Lily x said:
well bowser jr and silver dont work well neither do metal sonic and dk, or blaze and daisy

Yeah, certain combos don't work well when compared to others. Good Mario and Sonic combos would have to be...

Mario + Sonic
Luigi + Tails
Peach + Amy
Wario + Shadow
Bowser + Dr. Eggman
Bowser Jr. + Metal Sonic
Donkey Kong + Knuckles

Not sure about Yoshi, Daisy, Waluigi, Silver, Vector, and Blaze though. However, if Rosalina truly was playable in that game, her partner probably would've been Silver, IMO.
Yoshi+Vector! Because they are both green. AND NO ROSALINA FOR MARIO SPORTS MIX-should've stayed in Galaxy and NOTHING else.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
Yoshi+Vector! Because they are both green. AND NO ROSALINA FOR MARIO SPORTS MIX-should've stayed in Galaxy and NOTHING else.

Meh, I don't think they work well together. Yoshi and Cream might work, but obviously, Cream is not a competitor. For Vector, probably Funky Kong.

Lily x said:
if rosalina isnt in it i might not buy the game!

MrConcreteDonkey said:
If Rosalina is in it I may not buy the game.

Personally, I don't like Lubba much, but WaluigiWare thinks that he's an awesome character.

However, unlike your Rosalina dispute, I don't hate Lubba enough to just throw him out, but he just seems to be those kinds of characters that'll rot and die.

Anyway, don't get too crazy with your disputes, as every person has his/her own opinions.

Mmm...true...I probably would buy it anyway...but I don't think it will have Rosalina, because Square could put in some Final Fantasy characters in...or even better-GENO!

I am not getting the game. I would play it for one week then get bored of it and sell it.

I'm getting it. I always get the spin-off games because I always have someone to play with. And they should add Baby Peach and Baby Daisy in dodgeball because I surely want to smack them in the face with a dodgeball. Hee-hee

I'm still considering getting it. If I do get it, I'm not even gonna touch Basketball. But Dodgeball, Volleyball, and Ice Hockey seem interesting. I'd like to see how Square does Ice Hockey compared to SEGA.

well if its gunna be boring mario luigi peach daisy wario waluigi yoshi bowser and toad as the roster with noone else i might not buy it

I agree. The roster in Sports Mix seems to be the same regular characters in every game.

Guys, don't worry about THAT being the character roster! Of course there are more characters up on Nintendo's/Square's sleeve! ;) They're just not announcing it, I guess. I hate the same, boring people appearing in every spin-off.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I'm getting it. I always get the spin-off games because I always have someone to play with. And they should add Baby Peach and Baby Daisy in dodgeball because I surely want to smack them in the face with a dodgeball. Hee-hee

We both like spin-off games more because they last longer. Super Mario Galaxy 2 and New Super Mario Bros. Wii are lying there collecting dust while I'm still playing Super Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Kart, Super Sluggers, Mario Party, Mario Strikers, and Mario Tennis. You can never have too much spin-off games in my world.

Anyway, I would like Baby Mario and Baby Luigi in, but everyone sez NOE WAI!. I hope some Super Mario Galaxy characters are at least here. Super Mario Sunshine got all the attention in the previous games. It should be Galaxy's turn now. So far, I don't see galaxy stuff a lot (such as no Rosalina in Super Sluggers), which is pretty disappointing.

I hope all the characters return. Scrapping characters is something I don't like, even if it's my least favorite character that's not Yoshi. Even then, scrapping Yoshi is a big mistake.

WaluigiWare said:
I wonder if Square's going to insert a few Final Fantasy characters in like they did with Hoops 3-on-3.

Well, I didn't like that. Kind reminds me of those pac-man characters in Mario Kart Arcade GP.

I wouldn't mind if they returned, though. It would be nice destroying them in dodge-ball.

LeftyGreenMario said:
WaluigiWare said:
I wonder if Square's going to insert a few Final Fantasy characters in like they did with Hoops 3-on-3.

Well, I didn't like that. Kind reminds me of those pac-man characters in Mario Kart Arcade GP.

I wouldn't mind if they returned, though. It would be nice destroying them in dodge-ball.

IMO, no one should be axed. No matter what the character is, people will start complaining

I guess it is possible, but Nintendo COULD decide not to put her in for the sake of being too lazy to design a sports outfit for her.

Back