Mario Sports Mix

Oaktown Mojo said:
I disliked MSC Wi-fi because people always used cheap tricks with Boo or Toad.
That's why I have two Boos. I can pass right through the goalie with them, even though I try not to do it a lot. I only do that when the other player does that, so then we can be even. There are countless people on that game's Wi-Fi who suck at the game, but do really good only because they use those cheap tricks constantly. Some people can't get a fair goal at all.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Oaktown Mojo said:
I disliked MSC Wi-fi because people always used cheap tricks with Boo or Toad.
That's why I have two Boos. I can pass right through the goalie with them, even though I try not to do it a lot. I only do that when the other player does that, so then we can be even. There are countless people on that game's Wi-Fi who suck at the game, but do really good only because they use those cheap tricks constantly. Some people can't get a fair goal at all.

I hardly ever used Boo, since he's too tough to use correctly. Of course, I never did much Wi-Fi when I had that game.

I would think that Diddy Kong, Hammer Bro, Birdo, and Dry Bones would be a deadly threat, since the three sidekicks have skillshots that almost always lead to goals, and Diddy's Red Card! super ability can lead to unstoppable Mega Strikes if used correctly.

Personally, Dry Bones has been one of my favorite sidekicks to use in that game; he has a nasty skillshot, and can teleport past the keeper for a goal.

I think if for Strikers, they can find a way of taking the original and adding more power-ups, but not too many (like the sequel), it'll work out well.

My friend uses Dry Bones, Boo and 2 others. He usually Uses Dry Bones skillshot for goals, which is a real pain in the butt :(

Jesus Freak said:
I'm getting this just because it has dogdeball. ;D

We think alike. Although im still gonna try the other sports..

Crackin355 said:
My friend uses Dry Bones, Boo and 2 others. He usually Uses Dry Bones skillshot for goals, which is a real pain in the butt :(

Yeah, shoot off the goalie and lob it over his head.

Crackin355 said:
Jesus Freak said:
I'm getting this just because it has dogdeball. ;D

We think alike. Although im still gonna try the other sports..

Being a sports fan, I would get it with or without dodgeball.

And a more streamlined artstyle.

I have mixed opinions on this one.

Dodgeball looks good, but basketball looks too much like Mario Slam Basketball, which was OK but starts to get boring now. Also, like that game, they'll put in unlockable characters too hard to unlock.

Two unlockable characters if SquareEnix are develpoing: MALLOW!!! GENO!!! MALLOW!!! GENO!!! MALLOW!!! GENO!!! MALLOW!!! GENO!!! MALLOW!!! GENO!!!

MALLOW!!! GENO!!!

What?

Maybe, I don't know. I'm hoping though.

i really hope rosalina is in it i would buy it sooner if she was, like i got winter games for xmas instead of the day it was realised because there was no rosalina and rouge

Back