Mario Sports Mix

i hope these appear alongside the already confirmed roster:rosalina,toadette,petey,dry bowser,koopa,maybe a couple of the babies,birdo
maybe some final fantasy character like the darklord girl(she rocks) and maybe a few others

I would like the Babies, Wiggler, Toadette, Koopa Troopa, Paratroopa, Dry Bones, Petey, King Boo and the Koopalings to be playable. Snufit Ball should be the main character, however.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Hang on, when you exclude the FF characters, isn't this the same roster they had in Mario Hoops 3-on-3?
Minus Dixie, Birdo, and Paratroopa, I think so. Oh, and Boo ( I think )

Plus Toad. Don't forget him. He's the only newcomer so far

tbh with the current roster the only two characters i will consider being are bowser jr and maybe peach

Well, I'm a lot more versatile. I can play as any character announced so far except for Peach, Donkey Kong, and Diddy Kong.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Villain11 said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
Well, I'm a lot more versatile. I can play as any character announced so far except for Peach, Donkey Kong, and Diddy Kong.
I will play as any character.

Even Peach?
Hell yeah! Peach is great! Hehe. Seriously though, in Olympic games, I was her for most events.

Villain11 said:
Hell yeah! Peach is great! Hehe. Seriously though, in Olympic games, I was her for most events.

You know, Peach was unusually fast in that game. What also didn't make sense in that game is Tails; he was quite slow, being as fast as Wario, which is highly illogical. Likewise, Dr. Eggman was too fast, which did make Waluigi (being very slow) quite jealous.

MnSG said:
Villain11 said:

You know, Peach was unusually fast in that game. What also didn't make sense in that game is Tails; he was quite slow, being as fast as Wario, which is highly illogical. Likewise, Dr. Eggman was too fast, which did make Waluigi (being very slow) quite jealous.
Yes, which is why I used Peach.

Villain11 said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
Hang on, when you exclude the FF characters, isn't this the same roster they had in Mario Hoops 3-on-3?
And Fly Guy.

at the moment the roster resembles mk ds with a few extras, seriously there MUST be at least 10 more characters to come

MrConcreteDonkey said:
Villain11 said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
And Fly Guy.

Bowser wasn't a starter character in that game, and yet Bowser Jr. was.

Back