What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Fate/Extra CCC

I've fought 2 of the 3 secret bosses, these long and difficult boss fights really push the largest problems with the gameplay to the forefront. Compared to Extra, CCC did make the problem of rng being a huge factor in winning less of a problem but the longer a fight goes on the more troublesome bad rng becomes. The last secret boss has full revives and practically requires grinding for levels and elixirs, the only way I could beat it without gimmicks or grinding is savestates. This kind of things really sour the ending because I was pretty impressed with how well they'd covered up the gameplay problems present in Extra.

Fate/Grand Order

I finished all my rank up/interlude quests while riding the high from CCC. Took an entire day, Nitocris is the queen of clearing waves. Kintoki is the king of destroying bosses. I ran out of QP from upgrading skills, I think this officially means I've been playing for too long. I grinded doors back up to 100 million QP, it's very easy to clear doors while doing other things. I don't use gold apples for much else, I was going to use my regen on getting embers but I can't do shit without QP.

Dragalia Lost

I don't like to play the healer but absolutely nobody wants to play healer in Void Agni and you just get kicked out of rooms constantly because of it. It's annoying when you swap to the healer and the DPS somehow don't understand how to do force strikes. I'm just clearing the golem until I can MUB the void sword so that maybe I can carry a little harder. The new eldwater stuff might make it more reasonable for me to use it to max out more characters.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Mario + Rabbids

I want a sequel now.

Did you play the DK campaign? If you did, what do you think?

Also yeah, I would love a sequel too, but knowing Ubisoft, they are probably not going to discount the DLC so even with a sequel I am fine waiting like a year later after release because the bundled game+DLC is inevitably going to be cheaper than separately getting the game and DLC.

Thank you for reading.

sly 2: band of thieves (ps vita)

going back to the ps vita really makes it clear to me how great the switch is tbh, especially in terms of the graphics

Chrono Trigger

It turns out that Nizbel is easily defeated by just spamming lightning attacks, so I just used Volt Bite and mixed in Lighting or Lightning 2 every now and then and he died after a while.

Azala and Black Tyranno also weren't too hard, I focused on Azala until she went down, and then the only trouble with Black Tyranno was it's healing move and Multi Flame attack which easily negated with Robo's Healing moves.

I can now confirm that Corridors of Time is a good song.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

I updated my game and got some of the Persona spirits. No I did not get Joker, nor did I hack. It was possibly an oversight, but I'm glad I have em'. Also I made several custom stages. I made one to make the sole platform fall into the abyss and the only way to survive was to ride a strong wind that went up. I made around ten of them. I spam Richter's back air while riding the wind. I was like "Watch me whip!" It was fun.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

After waiting 10 million years for the server to work:

First, I 100%ed WoL, as I did it in my little brother's file awhile back.

Second, I tried everything the DLC has to offer, and MY GOD!!!!

Joker is honestly really fun, and he might be one of ny mains if I get better at using him. I sometimes have trouble with using the gun and the Up Special, and I can hardly land the final smash. I usually kinda suck at landing this kind of final smash. However, the fact that you're given a second chance makes it slightly easier to land.

Also Mementos. That stage isn't the most unique stage out there, but it looks stunning and dynamic and the color mechanism is really cool. My only problem about that mechanism is that since I've never played Persona, then I don't know what music is from what game. Also, Joker's victory screen is the only one that's ACTUALLY unique (and I thought Cloud's victory was unique).

I didn't bother buying the Mii outfits. Maybe I'll do that another day, but right now I'm planning to buy Final Fantasy 7, BotW DLC and Cuphead.

And we haven't even gotten to what the update has to offer...

So let's talk about stage builder. It's really cool, but to me, it's not that simple or easy to make. I understood nothing about how to use layers, but I did build myself a stage with a cannon that leads to nowhere, lava everywhere and a blue SpongeBob.

...and then I deleted it.

Concerning Video Editor, I haven't used it yet, especially considering I don't watch replays that much.

And finally there's the Online stuff!!!

I don't have the service, so I don't have anything else to say.

Overall, really looking forward to what's coming up. I'm expecting a few characters such as Banjo, Cuphead or the Dragon Quest guy. Hope the next update and the next DLC will be good.

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Finished Victory Road. I’m just about to battle Wally!

Dragalia Lost

I guess they really were holding out a lot of things for the 6 month milestone; new event type, collab w/ freebie 5*, new chapter that gives out another freebie, high mercury existing, summon changes.

I actually love the look of the defensive battle event, I always wanted co-op missions where you split up to clear areas.

Fate/Grand Order

Slowly dying while waiting for the next event. I have 200m qp again, enough to max out a 5* and BB's ascensions at least. I have enough exp to get two servants to Lv80 so I can put them on my support screen at least. Pray for melt. I liked CCC more than I originally thought, I want more CCC stuff.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

online can still suck my nuts but Roy is fun still. Literally just abused side b and counter against an ultra laggy little mac player and didnt feel good about it.

Fire Emblem Echoes.

I used up all of my pitchforks and I haven't abused the Dread Fighter loop for the post game... yet. The post game is a beast if you don't abuse the loop.

Dragalia Lost
I decided I'd give this new showcase a yolo tenfold roll to see if I get something since the characters are both useful, it's just that the summoning changes aren't implemented yet so I don't want to blow my load. I got Yue, sleep res. Fire axe so I can swap out Vanessa on my Auto Wind IO team for her. Sleep Resistance is one of my least built teams so it's nice.

The story also gives you a good free Blind resistance character for clearing the next chapter, perfect for Light IO. Someone literally beat High Mercury using her lmao.

Fate/Grand Order
I've just been using my AP on QP farming, I used it on embers for the Saber exp day only. If i dont get Melt or anything on the next rate-up, I'll just use what I've saved up for her on the Saber servants that are under levelled in my inventory.

winstein said:
Did you play the DK campaign? If you did, what do you think?
No and I don't plan on it because it just won't be as fun without Mario and with a character I don't like all that much.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Borrowed my sister's 3DS to play this, and...it's still just as great as I remember. Interestingly enough, I left off right before the Dream Stone Spirit battle, an interesting coincidence with my current theme.

Mario Kart Wii (CTGP)

I played 8 races in VS Mode with Item Rain on (a mode exclusive to CTGP), and it was pretty fun. The highlight was that there was one race where everyone on my team finished in the top 6 positions:

iMczMc8.png

(that was actually the very first race)

I like taking a screenshot whenever that happens, because it doesn't happen very often and it's really satisfying to see my team doing so well while everyone on the opposing team is in the bottom 6. After all of the races were over, the final score was 373 to 211 (red team won, of course).

Fate/Grand Order

Back Button is coming, break out its brother; Nut Button. Also some other stuff like dragging to select things in your inventory and some proper background art for the bronze servants. The server will be going through a seven hour maintenance but I go to work just as it starts so it won't be my problem lol. I'm just excited for more CCC, the joke events like GUDAGUDA are fun but you can't go wrong with a more serious/relevant event that you can pretty much just call a story chapter that's limited time. I like all the Sakura face servants, all of them are fucking weird and/or crazy which makes sense considering their base.

Dragalia Lost

Barely got my HMS weeklies done, the phone ringing = internet disconnect problem reared its head at the worst time so I ripped that shit out of the powerboard and kept going. HMS randoms are too stressful lol. Patiently waiting for this next event, at least FGO will start its one tomorrow but I got to wait until Friday for this game. I'm trying to make a 5* weapon for each element now. So far I've created a Fire Axe, Water Lance and I'm close to making a Light Sword. My other options I'm considering are a Wind Blade, Dark Bow and a Water Wand. I silently built up a considerable stash of Twinkling Sands.

Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed

The Plane and Boat transformations are objectively superior to Gliding and Underwater driving in Mario Kart, as they not only play differently, but also have a different style of track design.

I actually managed to get a full starting boost, and I got a sticker for doing it so that's cool.

Shy Guy on Wheels said:

The Plane and Boat transformations are objectively superior to Gliding and Underwater driving in Mario Kart, as they not only play differently, but also have a different style of track design.

I actually managed to get a full starting boost, and I got a sticker for doing it so that's cool.

the gameplay is very, very deep and challenging and i totally agree with you that plane and boat is much better than gliding and underwater driving. there's a lot of tips and tricks for you to know about if you want to improve your driving

1. you can perform many flips and stunts off ramps but this isn't like mario kart, you actually have to time your flips right or they will fail
2. flipping while boosting in the air increases your speed. you can also get risk boosts if you flip away in the air just before hitting an obstacle
3. letting go of the accelerator while drifting will help you drift tighter and you absolutely need to learn that especially in a and s rank challenges
4. you can also hold onto your built up boost if you rapidly change direction of the drift

Shy Guy on Wheels said:

I definitely agree and Mario Kart needs to take notes.

Fate/Grand Order

Got Melt. Missing a few gold Assassin Gems before I can max her last skill. She's great, I want to use her all the time, she's getting grailed in like 3 months time. Her quick card is spin to win. I'm also about 10 Hearts from maxing Altera.

I'm really glad to have literally a story chapter; the event. I've really enjoyed all the chapters from Camelot onwards.

Dragalia Lost

Nearly Lv125. I made the 5* Light Sword, now even if welfare Alfonse is stupidly good I can just give him the maxed 4* Light Sword that I have lying around.

Next on the list is the 5* Wind Blade, fortunately the trade changes make getting 200 gold insignias only take a few days. They keep improving the summon system, they really could have gotten away with spacing these changes out but I'm not complaining.

Etrian Odyssey Nexus

I just decided to change the portrait of my War Magus from the EOV Warlock into the secret Vampire class portrait. I'll probably continue from where I left off after I'm done theorycrafting class/subclass combinations that would be interesting.

Play Etrian Odyssey.

Back