What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Black Knight.

Heh

Shovel Knight Treasure Trove

First time playing this... fun times are ahead, I can feel it. King Knight's stage is a particularly well designed level that I have enjoyed playing through, so I'll see what else is there in the game.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
You know what, thank god for piracy. Installing the wud of the game into the Wii U is the only way I can officially play it thus letting me bypass my faulty disc drive with all of my saves and mods intact. I wish Nintendo lets you download digital versions of the game too if you bought the physical copy in case hardware failures like the above makes it impossible to play with physical Wii U games. Though even if it was a digital install from disc, I couldn't even install it regardless so I had to rely on piracy as last resort to play my legal physical copy of Smash Bros.

Area 51 (2005)

I've been on a big ALIENS mood lately and playing lots of games involving them and when I heard this short but fun FPS was available for free legally I figured I'd try it.

It doesn't light the genre on fire or anything but everything in it is solid thus far with a couple small surprises around a quarter way in.

Dragalia Lost

I've decided to just try beat High Midgardsormr with PUB groups once a day, since I found out that it doesn't have a daily bonus but rather a weekly bonus. It'll take about 3 months to MUB the dragon you get from it this way but I'd rather wait a long time again for people to become better at High Brunhilda so I can do PUB groups there too. I'm not too worried about the statue you get from it because that's its own material consuming beast.

Also it's really hard still, I usually survive the entire duration but when your Mikoto or Verica dies its a wipe. I haven't got enough experience with the dragon yet since I always panic at the end and squander it and ruin a potential successful run where my teammates have all died and I could still win. but y'know we could also just win if my entire team didn't drop dead right at the end fuck you guys but not really please just dont die at the end i cant do it alone i get scared.

Fate/Extella Link

I really like the changes they've made, it feels so much more like an actual game. Adding skills on cooldown so I'm not just using the same combo over and over. It definitely makes characters like Tamamo have a better niche, she has low attack and bad combos being a caster but low cooldowns so she can pump out strong skills around the clock. Power is Money is also a lot cheaper so I'm free to level up new servants and use them for the next missions. I just unlocked Nameless and Gawain so I'll use them for Day 3 and see how they've changed.

I unironically love Charlemagne's chuuni bullshit.

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker (Switch)

Since I downloaded the special episode, I decided to give it a shot. And it was pretty good.......and hard! Maybe it was suited for 2 players, especially the levels where you kill the Boos. It's pretty fun but I'll keep on playing Shovel Knight.

Fate/Extella Link

On to Day 4 stages, looks like this is where the stage choice determines your ending but the alternate choices have higher level recommendations. I had some trouble getting EX rank on a Day 3 stage with the enemies that throw bombs tanking my Damage Taken ranking. I ended up just over-levelling Nero to do stupid high damage and spamming her projectile and rush skills from a distance.

Dragalia Lost

With the pre-event downtime I decided to try make some Auto teams for Imperial Onslaught. All of them were successful although I have to babysit Water and Dark with a friend healer and activating dragons. I can spend the extra wings on High Midgard I guess, or Void Battles. The void weapons I'm aiming for need mats from each tier of void boss so I should always have something to fight. High Midgard is a time sink with how few runs are successful, it always stresses me out because I don't want to be the one to kill the run. Although it's especially annoying when it lags and the pattern gets broken up, leading to me getting dunked on by some OHKO hit.

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Eh. Decided to VC inject after all. I injected BIS into Mario Hoops, and it worked fine until the dreaded Cavi Cape hardlock. I used DeSmuME emulator on PC to get past the Midbus battle, but when I went back to my Wii U, it softlocks whenever Bowser attacks in battle. It's not as bad as the Cavi Cape hardlock, at least. I'm not at home right now, but when I get back, I'm going to try injecting it into Partners in Time and see if it fares any better. But outside of that, it works fine on VC, with the only problem being that I have to switch my screen settings much more often than I did for Partners in Time. Soon as I can find a workaround for the Bowser softlocks, I'm sure it will work great.

Mario Tennis Aces

For Standard Battle, I managed to get the B- rank, mainly because I beaten the same guy twice after he took the Tournament trophy. I guess it's my way of a comeback after getting my trophy taken. Unfortunately for me, Simple Battle is too difficult for me because sometimes I charged my racket only for the ball to not go towards my character, ending up with a free point for my opponent. The worst part is I do not know how to cancel the animation so I am kind of a sitting duck. I am currently 22 points away from being demoted to D+ rank for Simple.

I am close to obtaining my requirement for the Chain Chomp costumes, only requiring like 290 points. Meanwhile I have already finished up on the Shy Guy costumes, and I must say that CPU filling in for players is very good to have!

Thank you for reading.

Fate/Extella Link

It's interesting when two characters voiced by the same person have a conversation in a game, you wouldn't know from listening. The Day 5 mission seems to be the Scathach battle so I figure I'll save using Cu for that and actually give Astolfo a chance for a Day 4 mission. I still use exclusive Yung Altera for extra missions. She is OP and also cute, the most dangerous combination.

Stella Glow

Man I just like character focused SRPG's so much more than class based SRPG's. It's such a huge difference having a skillset that interacts with the grid-based nature of the game, a skillset catered to each characters design/personality. Even just each character having different jump heights spices things up for the vertical nature of a lot of these maps. Rusty's Fatality animation is sick.

Dark Souls Remastered.
I keep on defeating enemies and I'm grinding for levels and the in game currency to get more items.

Dragalia Lost

When it comes to giving out freebies and collab stuff; I sleep. When UI changes and double wyrmprints are added; real shit. The 1.5gb update was brutal however.

I'm still not sure why they're celebrating a 6-month anniversary but fuck it, gib nu stuf.

Dark Souls Remastered.
I beat Black Dragon Kalameet in the included expansion for the game and he was was hard, but I defeated him after four tries.

Dragalia Lost

I thought I'd saved up enough mana/mats for the day I get a new character but I didn't save up enough for four new characters. I didn't get buff Ranzal but I got Lin You so I think I'm the real winner here.

Kirby & The Amazing Mirror

Man...this game is really fun. I love all the exploration in it. I've gotten one of the mirror shards so far, and have visited the first four areas. At first, the AI doesn't act quite like you'd expect, but eventually you just let it go and let the other Kirbys go on their own adventures. In that sense, I think the AI in this game is really good, it's just really different from other Kirby games. Looking forward to playing more!

Dragalia Lost

HMS randoms can be disappointing sometimes. Looks like they're going straight into an easter event soon, new characters and not alts. I feel like a lot of holidays aren't worth making alts for and Easter is one of them, fortunately they realised they literally have a race with bunny ears to make characters out of. I thought I'd be the weak link in HMS randoms because I'm tired as fuck but I do better when I don't overthink it.

Fate/Grand Order

I like the joke events like this. Interesting that they talked about Okitan a year before she became a servant, jokes are the deepest lore. Meanwhile in Japan, new servant to rival Kiara on the dont use in public scale. I guess the idea was to redeem their last attempt at a Sakura servant by putting all their eggs in this basket.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

I'm starting to get a hang with Richter, I plan on going down and test him further.

Super Mario 64 DS

So far, this game really is as good as they say, and I've enjoyed it quite a bit. It was a bit strange, starting out with Yoshi and having to unlock Mario, but Yoshi plays pretty well and it feels like the closest we'll ever get to a 3D Yoshi game. I know that the controls were a common complaint for the DS version, but they merely felt, at worst, less fluent than other 3D Mario games. And besides, it's not like the N64 controls have a better reputation. I have 20 Stars so far, including all seven stars in both Bob-omb Battlefield and Whomp's Fortress. I also have ten or so Rec Room keys. Some levels just felt a bit cheap (looking at you, Bowser in the Dark World), but overall, it's been pretty fun. Looking forward to playing more of this legendary classic.

Ever Oasis

I did multiple runs of the Canyon Labyrinth trying to get a Decarabia as the end boss and obtain a Starry Teardrop, but I keep getting either Cuttleslugs or a Chaos Duo instead.

Dragalia Lost

Thanks to the x2 speed option for auto and the double drops for dragon trials, I'm just gonna let it run so I can finally build up some sort of supply of scales. I don't need them right away but hopefully getting up to speed with them now will let me keep up my scale stock with just dailies from there on. My water team is so stacked but this new water character is also stacked so it's a tough call. If I was trying to be optimal I'd only be pulling for dragon dupes but the game isn't difficult enough to bother thinking that way.

I'll use up dozens of stamina regens and still have a million billion in my inventory. They're just there for the hard grinders I guess, I won't ever exhaust them.

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

Going bean hunting so I can claim 100% completion to this game. It can get a bit tedious, having to go to every bean location in the game just to see what you missed, but it's manageable with a guide. I'm going through area by area, just like I did in Dream Team, until I've been to every bean location in the game. So far, I've found all beans up through Gritzy Caves.

Dragalia Lost

I might not have a million billion stamina refills after this. I'm starting to consider my 5* weapon options. Unfortunately all my favourites are Axe characters (Karina/Lin You/Sazanka) so doing that would be a huge grind compared to simply choosing a different weapon type to craft. I'm not confident enough in my non-High Dragon options to commit to creating a weapon for them.

Didn't get Laranoa but there's still time and tickets to come. Maybe if I get her then I'd make a 5* Water Bow for her and DY!Nefaria to share. Man I'm really glad I got Lin You from that last banner. I hit level 122. Friend requests aren't as common here as they are in FGO since helpers are useless, the mana you get from someone using your helper is pitiful too.

Fate/Extella Link

Astolfo was alright to play but it's the only time I've ever gotten something less than EX rank on total kills so I'm never using him again. The visual upgrade between Extella and Link is good but they could still improve it a lot more. Hopefully they just ditch the Vita version completely for 2 since it's clearly holding it back. I'm also hoping their character selection for 2 is a little better, I like a lot of the picks here but some of them aren't so good either.

Ever Oasis

Finally managed to find a Decarabia and got a Starry Teardrop, next step is to find rare enemies in the Desert Labyrinth and level up some characters there.

Back