What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Fate/Grand Order

I'll be able to finish maxing out Melt's final skill soon, not that I use it much since it's kind of difficult to time. Battles are harder than usual which is nice in its own way. The chapter scene where Melt and Lip talked about how far they've come from when they were born in CCC was nice.

Dragalia Lost

New event is nice. The Alfonse battle is hard and doesn't reward an epithet but the shitty dark knight that is zero threat in the defense battle gives you an epithet equivalent to the high dragons, it's quite a strange choice. I pulled and got all the marth emblems. I don't like the time gated nature of it or the point ladder being ten times larger.

I really like the wyrmprint shop, I bought enough to MUB Shining Overlord and Resounding Rendition. I also used some Eldwater to max out Odetta's mana circle. Wyrmprint EXP is even more important than it was before and it was already scarce, people complain about not enough Dragon EXP but they are fools. FOOLS. I'm going to make a Dark Axe for Sazanka next instead of the Wind Blade.

Yoshi's Crafted World

I actually beat a stage without needing to repeat it for 1 red coin, that was nice.

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

I found all the rest of the beanholes, and I collected quite a few extra ones from Thwomp Caverns. I also got the Simple Badge from that one frustrating minigame in that area. I need 190 more extra beans to get all three remaining badges in Fawful's shop.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

I made a new lava circle stage that's even more fun and epic than my Wii U one. It's absolutely amazing with eight players.

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

Got all the extra beans I needed from Thwomp Volcano, and bought all the rest of Fawful's badges. I then went to the past Peach's Castle and fought the final bosses again. So now, I can confidently say that I've completed this game 100%. Currently, each of my party members are level 37. So I'm done with this game for now...until I boot up a new save file, that is.

Fate/Grand Order

Been playing for a year now, imagine all the productive things I could have done with that time. I'm nearly Lv133, my support screen looks a lot better now.
pYEuoxh.png

AllMeltryllisImaginary AroundQuick Card +30%
SaberAlteraGolden SumoNP Gauge +50% / Attack +15%
ArcherArtoria PendragonFormal CraftArts Card +30%
LancerTamamo-no-MaeJoint RecitalBuster Card +20% / Critical Strength +20%
RiderFrancis DrakeMona LisaQP Gain +10%
CasterZhuge Liang (Waver)Chaldea LunchtimeBond Points +10%
AssassinCarmillaA Fragment of 2030Critical Stars +8
BerserkerMinamoto no RaikouKaleidoscopeNP Gauge +80%
ExtraSaint MarthaVictor of the MoonBuster Card +15% / Critical Strength +25%
I plan to grail Melt (August~) and Tamamo (February~). I'd replace Artoria and Drake w/ Ishtar and Ozymandias if I got them. Summer Nitocris would overthrow Carmilla even though she's not a good assassin. I can't think of an extra class in the next year that I would replace Martha with, although past a year has Summer BB.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Playing this game reminded me why I don't like it. I played on 200cc with Hard CPU, and I effortlessly stayed in first for the entire race despite screwing up multiple times.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

i binge played it for several days straight almost entirely due to mods. also, battle mode is great, balloon battle is my favorite mode.

Ray Trace said:
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

i binge played it for several days straight almost entirely due to mods. also, battle mode is great, balloon battle is my favorite mode.
Mods?
On Nintendo Switch?

PLEASE BE A COLDBOOT MOD ON THE LATEST FIRMWARE AND HARDWARE

Roy Mustang said:
Actual D&D, although I have played the GBA D&D game which was awful
Actual D&D isn't a video game, so it doesn't count.

Or at least I don't think it does.

Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself said:
Ray Trace said:
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Mods?
On Nintendo Switch?

PLEASE BE A COLDBOOT MOD ON THE LATEST FIRMWARE AND HARDWARE

it's not, using the jig + rcm mode + inject payload functionality on a first print switch. at least it's a hardware exploit so that means atmosphere updates come very quickly

MegaMan 9 on the Legacy Collection. Beat Hornet Man and Splash Woman. Concrete Man is next (and last).

Pokemon Gold Version

Well my copy of Silver shit itself. I guess I'll have to silently thank the guy I got this Gold version from because he wasn't lying when he said he replaced the battery. I have to evolve Swinub and Houndour then spend the rest of my time breeding and gaining happiness. I was able to skip a lot of evolution through random stones and level ups by trading stuff from R/B/Y over, not wasting time on that shit.

Fate/Grand Order

I've calculated that I need 4k+ gold exp to level up all the servants that I actually want to make usable. I'm also out of QP because I maxed out Altera and Melt. Once I'm done with getting the last few things from the CCC shop I'll get some exp, I can't really get good QP until people add Mona Lisa back to their support screens.

Dragalia Lost

I have no Granite again. I'll make a Light Lance to share between Elly and Annelie. I think I might promote Alex to gold once I get to 125k eldwater, the 5* Dark Axe I gave to Sazanka makes her shred through enemies but not having Blind Res. is kind of a pain in the ass for Light IO.

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

I got the Gold Trophy on all of the cups in 100cc, the Special Cup in 50cc, and the Star Cup in 150cc (so I could get the Barrel Train).

My favourite track so far has to be Mushroom Bridge or Mushroom City, the former because of the bridge shortcut and the strategy involved with the Mushroom Cars when they are hit near the shortcut after the tunnel, and the latter because of the multiple paths.

Pokemon Gold Version

I somehow lost my Chansey somewhere, maybe there's an in-game trade I forgot about. I need to get another one to evolve into Blissey, I'll try get it before I work on breeding/hatching eggs so I can increase its happiness riding back and forth. It's a good opportunity to get Typhlosion to Lv60 for Flamethrower. The 1% spawn rate isn't great.

LEGO Marvel Super Heros 2: I have complete most of the main story and some of the extra missions. I'm aiming for that 100% completion.

Sonic Unleashed (Xbox 360)

My very first time making it to Eggmanland... and about a half hour in I game over'd at that narrow pipe segment with the Werehog. Currently taking a break and rethinking my strategy.

Back